NikeTalk will be moving from July 13th-14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
aight lets check it out ....

w9dXfBQ.gif

There was a setting that would allow you to show more posts per page. I always had 100 posts available. Where do I go to change it back to 100?

How do you delete a reply draft?

I had something typed out and then changed my mind. But it keeps showing up in the reply box.

I don't see a delete draft option tho

Whoa!!! yeah, this looks wild lol. First thing I notice was grammarly working in conjunction which is pretty cool

Hats off, you guys did it again. Looks great on mobile, gonna check it out on desktop later today.

When we came back it was on mobile and I was like ehhh...i thought that was the layout lol. Switched to desktop and yea this is great. Very similar to the last one just better

If on mobile how do you switch to desktop version? I remember this use to be at the bottom of the page.

Read the last few pages and do some exploring. A lot of these questions have been answered.

I was worried but this looks legit. S/o to all the staff that made this happen even amongst all of our grumbling.

I don't like this at all. Gonna take some time I guess. It just looks mad weird. The font on everything just looks terrible

This is dope. Just gonna take some time to get used to. Shout out to the staff

Meth, since i'm on mobile and trying to enable 2 step I had to use manual entry and then ran into an error. I figured out that the secret key NT generates needs to be spaced into groups of 4 ie "xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx" for the google app to recognize it properly. If you just copy and paste the NT secret key into the google app, the code it generates will error out when inputted back into NT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom