NikeTalk will be moving from July 13th-14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
rep lets you know who you vibe with and also what type of things the people like. its just positive feedback. No different than telling a joke to your homies and they laugh out loud.

the ability to neg is a horrible idea. Wayyyyyyyyyyyy too many trolls and haters that will legit neg you just because bothering other people tickles their pickle
I look forward to having as many reps as I do negs.

leave the TAN here
Lz0fwk.gif

Negs on paper sound good but NT is extremely hostile and I feel like negs would just end up being thread regulars singling out newcomers or people with irregular opinions being ran off and folks like that are what make NT what it is

Reactions: Ube
Will our reps be transferred or should I stop posting gif replies for cheap and easy points?

Also I'm not sure how I feel about being able to see who reps you. I feel like its going to lead to a situation where people are more likely to rep those who rep them/Not rep those who don't. Dudes are gunna be circle-jerking worse than people posting selfies or progress pics on instagram.

On the other hand, figuring out who the closet racists are will be easier when we see who reps ignorance :lol:

Damn...

Reps are that serious that your goin all out for them?

Ive been strictly on mobile and I don't even know when I get repoed or how many I have. It was cool when we first switched here but got old quick

Didn't know people actually cared about it
Any time I switch to desktop it's nice to be like Oh I got repped for that? Nice.

Last edited:
Negs on paper sound good but NT is extremely hostile and I feel like negs would just end up being thread regulars singling out newcomers or people with irregular opinions being ran off and folks like that are what make NT what it is
In the end I think it'd take us back to the ezboard days where any imaginary e-respect or e-fame was earned.

Reps as they are now hardly indicate a quality poster. If you have a sense of humor and aren't a complete a-hole/racist you can be a "NT Legend" by posting here for 2 or 3 years.

So if we bring in negs and damn near everbody has -1 million, reps will be irrelvant and it'll be more about who is closer to zero.

I doubt it'll ever get as serious as that Black Mirror ep.

Last edited:
is this considered an eviction notice?
Feels more like mom and dad got a new house for the growing family, and they're telling us we gotta make new friends after the school year ends.

I liked this school :frown: There were no magicians.

Last edited:
I have never experienced any really memorable hiccup on huddler, which just shows just how horrific our yuku days were, lawd'a'mercy.

Though, yuku did provide us that moment in time where a bunch of us ventured to the predominantly female board jjb, on some boys camp paddling to the girls camp...ahhh the memories.

Reps should never be an area of concern when it comes to NT. Didn't exist until Huddlr and we did fine without it til that point.

This. I say clean them out and give it a fresh start. Some people place too much weight behind them.

Looking forward to the new site. You can't improve without change.

idk..black and red NT lowkey went hard in the paint. rip

Will our reps be transferred or should I stop posting gif replies for cheap and easy points?

Also I'm not sure how I feel about being able to see who reps you. I feel like its going to lead to a situation where people are more likely to rep those who rep them/Not rep those who don't. Dudes are gunna be circle-jerking worse than people posting selfies or progress pics on instagram.

On the other hand, figuring out who the closet racists are will be easier when we see who reps ignorance :lol:

Damn...

Reps are that serious that your goin all out for them?

Ive been strictly on mobile and I don't even know when I get repoed or how many I have. It was cool when we first switched here but got old quick

Didn't know people actually cared about it

First off I was being sarcastic about the gif reply thing, I think that was pretty obvious :lol:

Next, as mentioned you ask for negs yet claim you don't care.

I've enjoyed NT long before them, it's just a modern perk to me.

Reasons I like them:
-Long threads I'm mildly interested in I go on desktop and only read repped posts
-creates less clutter than back in the day when people would mass quote a post and throw a bunch of :rofl: in there
-when I post something long/thoughtful it lets me know it wasn't tl;dr'd
-as stated before when I post some funny **** it's the e-quivalent of friends lol'ing irl
-I've had some lulz I didn't catch myself and I wonder why a post is repped, then I'll re-read and catch it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom