NikeTalk will be moving from July 13th-14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, a mentions notification on the website would be great instead of having to check your email for them, which are sporadic.
Only emails l get are coupons and NT notifications 
laugh.gif

They get push notifications so l stay connected to you guys.

l love you man 
embarassed.gif

push notifications for mobile for @ mentions, and ALOT BETTER compatibility for embedded formats would be a huge upgrade for what we currently have to work with now.

currently only YouTube & Vimeo only works...mad constraining.

Possible "up-vote" system?
Color themes.
Share feature.
Additional Subforums?
User/thread merging
Username titles for rewarding select activities and actions. I've noticed some are assigned a non admin or mod title. Interesting concept.
Bring back ez board emojis ... miss the stoneface variations

Embrace the change...

I'm sure this will be a great move by NikeTalk. Can't wait.

Just happy to know my join date will be intact :pimp:
Based off my post count I'm not even sure when I realized the last move was, or how it went :lol:

Meth, count me in for a name change blud. Been waiting for this since I created my account.

Why do yall wanna change your names.

I joined NT in 2003 when I was 13-14. I'm 28 now. This name is embarassing. :lol:

I like what Meth stated. The ability to request a one time name change once every 2 years. I really do hope this feature is implemented. :nerd:

yo meth what's da current forum attributes & abilities that are looking at da chopping block due to incompatibility?

Any plans to continue on with the NT donation badging? Did you find it helped push the donations?

Obviously we should be giving selflessly, but it is a cool thing to remember your small contribution to the large work NT does. :nthat:

There's no question that the badges were effective.  When we introduced a three tiered badge system, with the middle tier priced at $25, the average contribution jumped up to $25.  It was much lower when the only badge available was for all contributions above $10.  Clearly, the badges were an incentive.  

I know that the new platform does have a badge system, but I'm not sure it can be set to accept our existing badges or display them in the exact same way.  It's of course our goal to transfer the badges over as best we can.  When we moved to Huddler, that involved manually reassigning almost all of them one at a time.  

i wanna preface this question with saying im not intending to throw shade in any way on the donation system. its obviously huge that a sneaker forum can generate and donate so much aid. just out of curiosity, how are the places to aid chosen? i was a bit surprised that there wasn't a drive for Haiti after the recent hurricane. country was greatly affected by the hurricane, and didn't really affect the US coast.

i understand that who the money goes to is a huge challenge NT faces, what with the lack of transparency a lot of these organizations lack.

if there is a thread on this my b, i couldn't find this. but im glad to hear the donation+badge system is carrying over, always thought that was really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom