No Crossover: The Trial of Allen Iverson ESPN 30 for 30-- April 13th

This is my most anticipated TV program in.....I don't even know. 
laugh.gif

How r u gonna be the one dude on the basketball team who needs subtitles when you speak? You get a pass if you're ESL or got some sort of impediment....but otherwise
smh.gif

All this over a concussion though? I could see if the wig got pushed back but damn
smh.gif

Maiming by mob and got 15 years? For a concussion and stitches, and with no concrete proof that Iverson even threw a chair?
eek.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Maiming by mob and got 15 years? For a concussion and stitches, and with no concrete proof that Iverson even threw a chair?
eek.gif
smh.gif

word ... no proof ... 
laugh.gif
@ this guy saying its BS every other sentence ... dating the judges granddaughter hmmmm 

someone please explain the judiciary purpose of that sentence 15 years, suspend 10 years of it, leaving a 5 year sentence and allowing the possiblity for early release for good behavior after 10months????

that white guy doesn't get it ... especially using terms like no ball playing to NINJA ... C'mon son ....

but @ the same time
roll.gif
@ low-jumping

I'm guessing most of ya'll are disappointed with this doc...ya'll were expecting a HS highlight reel but are getting a PBS NAACP/court documentary
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

someone please explain the judiciary purpose of that sentence 15 years, suspend 10 years of it, leaving a 5 year sentence and allowing the possiblity for early release for good behavior after 10months????

I would like to know as well.

You know what the real sad part is about this whole movie.

Is what Allen Iverson's basketball career & life is now today in real life
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

I'm guessing most of ya'll are disappointed with this doc...ya'll were expecting a HS highlight reel but are getting a PBS NAACP/court documentary
laugh.gif

this story is MUCH deeper than being about Allen Iverson.  There are so many layers to this story that it should be really eye-opening to those who are watching.  This is more of an educational piece than anything else.  Anyone with a 1/4 of an attention-span should be glued to this.  GREAT TV.....

Back
Top Bottom