tumblr_l8bszdSvqM1qb9mhx.jpg

tumblr_l8bszklsx61qb9mhx.jpg

tumblr_l8bszq6nLX1qb9mhx.jpg

tumblr_l8bt02B4bY1qb9mhx.jpg

tumblr_l8bt0mh0481qb9mhx.jpg

tumblr_l8bt0soxq11qb9mhx.jpg

tumblr_l8bt1e2CJP1qb9mhx.jpg

tumblr_l8bt1nf1oA1qb9mhx.jpg

A true christian wouldve let my man walk across on their cross. I don't believe in christianity though.

A true christian wouldve let my man walk across on their cross. I don't believe in christianity though.

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

naw a true christian wouldve scolded the kid for cutting his cross and talked about him after they crossed.

naw a true christian wouldve scolded the kid for cutting his cross and talked about him after they crossed.

I get the metaphor and there is truth in it but a lot of times people are exploited by govt, religion etc. with this idea serving as the basis for justification.

I get the metaphor and there is truth in it but a lot of times people are exploited by govt, religion etc. with this idea serving as the basis for justification.

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

If the true Christian is over the age of 50, then yes
laugh.gif

If the true Christian is over the age of 50, then yes
laugh.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom