Not A Christian but...

I liked it. Ya'll are too sensitive. (Awaiting rapid fire responses explaining their point of view.)

Originally Posted by AME416

tumblr_l8bt1nf1oA1qb9mhx.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its a metaphor for compromising your Christian ideals to make being a Christian easier. In the end those who didn't compromise got to cross over (metaphor for going heaven i guess) and the man who took shortcuts didn't get to.

Its a metaphor for compromising your Christian ideals to make being a Christian easier. In the end those who didn't compromise got to cross over (metaphor for going heaven i guess) and the man who took shortcuts didn't get to.

Great post OP, I saw this last year some time and loved it as well

the message is that you go through struggles for a reason. They prepare you. The others were struggling with the journey as well but were prepared to cross over.

Not every Christian meets those stereotypes ppl.

Great post OP, I saw this last year some time and loved it as well

the message is that you go through struggles for a reason. They prepare you. The others were struggling with the journey as well but were prepared to cross over.

Not every Christian meets those stereotypes ppl.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

take shortcuts get cut short
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

take shortcuts get cut short
pimp.gif

My interpretation…

The struggles and pains you carry better prepare you for obstacles later…

without the pain and struggle of today will you be prepared for your future problems?

At least this is how I look at it...

My interpretation…

The struggles and pains you carry better prepare you for obstacles later…

without the pain and struggle of today will you be prepared for your future problems?

At least this is how I look at it...

Back
Top Bottom