Not Going To Church on Christmas Eve

Makes me wonder what happens in life why older folks always get more religious, even ones you know never used to be. Like it gets so ridiculous you need something else to believe.

Myself I haven't done any family church activities in years unless it's a special event they really want me to.

Yo I'm not looking forward to visiting my moms. As soon as they hit 60, everything changed

I'm talking about parents that ordered pepperoni from dominoes. And only prayed during Ramadan. They wanna be religious now and I'm supposed to change

Last edited:
I’m not religious or Christian but church can be cool sometimes. On a larger scale it is not cool at all but you can’t knock something positive.

Just go mayne..

Sip a lil Brown, get some mints, Mack on some yambs and put a smile on Pops face.

Kinda funny you mention he will try to guilt you or make you feel bad if you don’t go. Sounds like typical parent and religious person stuff.

Kinda funny you mention he will try to guilt you or make you feel bad if you don’t go. Sounds like typical parent and religious person stuff.
Yeah. Probably one of the main reasons why I don’t feel like going.

I no longer consider myself religious, just spiritual but I enjoy spending time with my mom at church when I’m home. However, everybody’s situation and circumstances are different. My mom’s church is a Korean baptist one which sings some pretty awesome hymns and they always make fantastic Korean food after service.

Ill never forget going to a Catholic church and there was a live band and alcohol....my girl at the time said its ok for Catholics to drink a little every now and then :lol:

I stopped going to church a long time ago, hated waking up early on Sundays when I was a kid.

im not super religious either grew up between islam and Christianity and stopped going to both once i became an adult, but i will go to either when fam invites me during the holidays because its not a big deal to me to attend something positive and not make it personal.

but it seems like these times on earth religion is in shambles these younger generations seem to be growing further apart from religion.

especially when i see these stories about pastors doing these sinful things they preach about |l

Every time i see Book of Eli i swear that movie is the times we are headed to.

OP or any Buddhist can someone give me the low down on reincarnation beliefs?

Back
Top Bottom