Not Going To Church on Christmas Eve

Ill never forget going to a Catholic church and there was a live band and alcohol....my girl at the time said its ok for Catholics to drink a little every now and then :lol:
It is tho.
Jesus turned water into wine. He knew how to get the party started. Srs.
You slow fool. He talkin bout the tides you pay.
It's Tithe. And Bible says you don't have to pay. (Tithe is actually food, not money). It's good to give to support where you worship, but out of the kindness off your heart, not obligation.

It's Tithe. And Bible says you don't have to pay. (Tithe is actually food, not money). It's good to give to support where you worship, but out of the kindness off your heart, not obligation.

This. But that church was flat out asking for income records so they can calculate how much we should give them. My parents were shocked and kinda mad.

^ :smh:
They should get mad. That's disgusting. This is one of the reasons why ppl fall out of faith, because they are too many poor examples of believers especially in leadership roles. Too many wolves in sheep's clothing, taking advantage.

My uncle is a preacher man. ***** be taking every chance he gets to take peoples money. I understand bills for the church and alladat. But ***** be traveling the world.

You can still be a follower of your higher power, whether or not you attend a place of worship.

I feel as though, as long as you regularly pray/worship to your higher power. What's the big idea?

My uncle is a preacher man. ***** be taking every chance he gets to take peoples money. I understand bills for the church and alladat. But ***** be traveling the world.

Your uncle trying to be like joel osteen. I dunno why osteen’s followers see no problem with him making bank like that.

Legit telling the truth, I have not attended ANY mass service for 10 yrs (07-now)

I got my beefs with God above.
I just don't see how much this God love us
Faith has been shook
But on weekdays I drop in church and say my prayers for my fam. I know that don't count >D . I do my best, sometimes I'm thinking no matter how hard we pray some things are made by our hands, choices, AND then some things just determined without effort

What I learned in those 10 yrs, despite not attending mass, was that faith is timeless, there's no proof for it. It's trust in God. No matter how good or bad people are, Faith and good deeds matter a lot. More than prayers. God truly judges us and handles things we cannot.

A lot of super religious followers are some of the biggest hypocrites/sinners. Some of the most good people lose their faith in God and they try living a good life without attending church. It's possible to live a pretty good life without attending church but I would say its hard to live a good life without having some faith or trust in a good supreme entity that can help us if we dont expect it. Its mysterious and cant always be solved or explained.

Back
Top Bottom