November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

I just called Nike to check on some of the CDP's to help out, I used the style codes from flightclubny:

1's - None Available
4's - None Available
5's - None Available

*Edit:
3's - None Available
16's - None Available

Oh well, I'll try again next week.

Originally Posted by mari0293

went to my outlet this morning and nothing special same !@@ that sits in outlets and no one cops forever but they had some football cleats if your looking for some 2 different styles of all black and 1 style of white/black btw hit me up if u need more info

CDP question-whats tha cheapest CDP right now b/c i want 1/22 pack bad and i know alot of people havent/will not cop it so i wanted to know if tha price has dropped anywhere near you....or if u know of a website where tha price has dropped alot

Skiptomyshoe.com has it in 9, 9.5, and 10 for $205 + shipping

ebay I keep findin the packs from 135.00 for the 2/21 and around 200 for the rest of the packs so check it out .

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

damn carmines hit again? missed out the first time and missed out the second
seems like everytime i dont check this thread something great pops up
{

San Ysidro Outlet Center UPDATE

NO CDPs 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 WhatsoEver but Manager said FOLSOM Outlet has another Assorted shipment before December

Mens Jordans
Omega 22's size 8-11
Assorted Team Jordans

20% Jordan Apparel;
Mostly Fusion Gear

40% Marked Apparel Clearance;
Mostly Soccer Gear

Womens Jordans
1's Low Blue Jean/White $39.99 size 7-10
8 Lows Brown/Pink $39.99 size 7-11

Was given notice THANKSGIVING Sale 11/28
20% off entire purchase
Power Hours
11/29 40% off Open til 1pm
11/30 40% off 3pm til Close
with an extra 50% off Clearance

Originally Posted by r00m112

I just called Nike to check on some of the CDP's to help out, I used the style codes from flightclubny:

1's - None Available
4's - None Available
5's - None Available

*Edit:
3's - None Available
16's - None Available

Oh well, I'll try again next week.
thanks for tryin man....saved me some time

whats up fellas? i have been with nt for a little while but this is my first time in the outlet post . someone told me there is aways good deals so i thought iwould check it out.

i have a few questions if you can help me out.

first - i am from the baltimore area , does anybody know of any outlets in this area

second - whats some good outlets i can call and order some good stuff from over the phone

third - i seen that r00m112 said he called nike to check on cdp's 1, 3, 4,5, 16's . what do you mean , could you please explain this to me and whatnumber do you call.

sorry for so many questions but this is new to me and i am just trying to get a a few deals ............. thanks for any info you can help me with

zongetsu23, Nike has a hotline you can call where they locate products at the outlets if you give them the style code. Read the first post of this thread andall the info and the number are in there.

As for your first question, just do a search on google, it's very easy.

And your second question, just go through and read the posts in this topic.

Originally Posted by R3tro 3

Was given notice THANKSGIVING Sale 11/28
20% off entire purchase
Power Hours
11/29 40% off Open til 1pm
11/30 40% off 3pm til Close
with an extra 50% off Clearance
are you sure its only 20% off?? last year when I went for midnight I think it was like 30% off a 100$ purchase or more and is the 50% offclearance stuff good during midnight madness??

Clinton Crossings Premium Outlets, Clinton, CT: (sorry for the crappy camera phone pics)

Thanks for the crappy pics
smokin.gif

haha thanks Will, if anyone sees any deals on cameras when you are at the outlets, holla at me!

i had to call folsom outlet myself, they shipped out my size 11 carmines already on friday. i almost thought they sold it.

yeah i just came from ontario mills....nothing special flipsides mainly b-grades 79.99 and omega 22s 89.99....good size run on them i just didnt cop anythingfor myself...funds is low

Orlando Premium has....

Jordan XV Retro Laser $89 FSR

Jordan XX2 Basketball $129 FSR

Jordan XX3 White/Red Low $99 FSR

Jordan Fusion 12 LS $129

Jordan VIII Womens $49 sz 6-10

Jordan Spiz'ike Messenger Bag $39

They also had about 4 different Premium Air Force 1 Lows for $79.99 and a bunch of Jordan 1 Lows from last summer for $69

Back
Top Bottom