NSW ALL STAR "AREA 72" RAYGUN COLLECTION PT. 2 Vol. *NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING*

That's what the actual shoe is called tho, barkley/chuck posite. It's not a "nickname"
They're called "Barkley Posite Max" not chuck posites. Chuck posites are a nick name...
I understand the "chuck" part is technically a nickname so yes i guess it is but i consider sneaker nicknames more of a reference to an event or colorway eg "brett favres" for the turf jets or "black and red concords" for the XIs. Not a simple barkley posite to chuck posite name change.

I understand the "chuck" part is technically a nickname so yes i guess it is but i consider sneaker nicknames more of a reference to an event or colorway eg "brett favres" for the turf jets or "black and red concords" for the XIs. Not a simple barkley posite to chuck posite name change.
tho

This thread should now be locked. Peeps arguing over irrelevant topics such as whether or not to call the shoe "chuck". 

Call it whatever you want. Chuchposite, chuckfoams, barkley foams, etc. We all get the idea, just like calling "black/red Jordans" to "bred J's."

Admin, please lock this thread as the thread is turning into irrelevant bogus.

I know the real name is Barkley Posite but my receipt from Footlocker says "Chuckposite". I guess the store used it for a nickname in the system.

That's what the actual shoe is called tho, barkley/chuck posite. It's not a "nickname"

that's a nickname fool. Barkley Posites is what we all call em and im in DC. Never heard anyone call em chuck posites lol

Surprise restock came and went....

I got up early for a restock but was hoping for something else....

#fail

Seems like people aren't checking out with them....

Seen a few sizes randomly pop back up and Nike hasn't tweeted sold out yet....

are u guys really bickering about between chuck posites or barkley posites? LMAO... :smh:

Missed it.. man I suck. Wanted these so bad. Drank last night... over slept -_- Congrats to all the lucky ones!

Ran to the grocery store to grab some stuff to make the lil one breakfast.  Saw the text alert like 10 mins late.  Oh well.  I'll settle for that Pure Platinum pair as my only pair of these when they drop.  So far, my favorite colorway.

since RD i always have the hoodie in my cart or in my hands @ the store... just can't pull the trigger.. ughh

dudes really stunting on 6 pairs in the back of an old pick up truck. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom