NT Advice

Stop man. Online bullying is not cool.

Although I will say he looks like he could be related to Prime.

Originally Posted by Badham

i'm not bullying, far from it.
Spoiler [+]
hypocrite

Originally Posted by Badham

i'm not bullying, far from it.
Spoiler [+]
hypocrite

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

roll.gif
@ Samuel Turner.

OP was supposed to take over Niketalk.

roll.gif
That was the first person I thought of when dude posted his pic

Originally Posted by oidreez

roll.gif
@ Samuel Turner.

laugh.gif
i'm glad im not the only one who remembers
laugh.gif
 yea i saw his picture and was like i know i remember this lil dude from somewhere

roll.gif
@ Samuel Turner.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 yea i saw his picture and was like i know i remember this lil dude from somewhere

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Kramer

Just start off with a nice converation and see what she likes and what she's into. If your into that stuff too then go with it
Nobody wants to do all of that at a damn party.
laugh.gif

You freak first, ask questions later.
laugh.gif

Ok good point, I wasn't sure what the situation was

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Kramer

Just start off with a nice converation and see what she likes and what she's into. If your into that stuff too then go with it
Nobody wants to do all of that at a damn party.
laugh.gif

You freak first, ask questions later.
laugh.gif

Ok good point, I wasn't sure what the situation was

Nah man, girls TOTALLY love when you force yourself on them. NOT SEX (that's rape), but other things.

Whip your junk out and put it on them somehow, grab them inappropriately, pull their hair (playfully of course), and use your tongue and lips willingly (even when they are yelling "EWWWW!", "GET AWAY FROM ME!" and "SOMEBODY HELP ME!' - that's just girl mindgames).

You will be the man. Teenage girls love them bad boys.

Nah man, girls TOTALLY love when you force yourself on them. NOT SEX (that's rape), but other things.

Whip your junk out and put it on them somehow, grab them inappropriately, pull their hair (playfully of course), and use your tongue and lips willingly (even when they are yelling "EWWWW!", "GET AWAY FROM ME!" and "SOMEBODY HELP ME!' - that's just girl mindgames).

You will be the man. Teenage girls love them bad boys.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

roll.gif
@ Samuel Turner.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thats the same guy??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways OP be the funny guy or the guy who can dance and the chicks will be all over you
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

roll.gif
@ Samuel Turner.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thats the same guy??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways OP be the funny guy or the guy who can dance and the chicks will be all over you
wink.gif

Freeze I'm in a sorta similar situation. I'm 17, good with girls usually - especially when under that influence - but, when it comes to getting dirty I turn soft as butter.
I'ma be honest, I never hooked up with a chick, had a few opportunities but decided I could do better or wimped out last moment.

Don't worry man, the more we get out there the easier it will become, just gotta dive in sometimes with an IDGAF attitude.

Freeze I'm in a sorta similar situation. I'm 17, good with girls usually - especially when under that influence - but, when it comes to getting dirty I turn soft as butter.
I'ma be honest, I never hooked up with a chick, had a few opportunities but decided I could do better or wimped out last moment.

Don't worry man, the more we get out there the easier it will become, just gotta dive in sometimes with an IDGAF attitude.

1. Walk into the party feeling like you just sold a million hip hop albums or something. Head up, own the room with your eyes. IMMEDIATELY pick your target, and get the eye contact/smile so that she knows you exist. Continually eye her out all night.
2. Don't get too drunk, but make yourself the life of the party by bringing tequila and pouring everyone shots. Start off with 2-3 buddies and when your pouring the next round, invite a few strangers to break the ice. Remember, the more the DUDES like you, the more the girls will like you
laugh.gif
. No one is going to turn down a shot of tequila and they will love you for it, plus it puts you on the in. Invite subjective female for the third round.
3. It's all about timing, because every hour that goes by everyone in drunker and drunker. By about 3 most people will be too +#%!$@ up, especially your subjective female.
4. Play everything out and remember: she's drunk and at a party to meet people. IF SHES LUCKY she can get the pipe. make a few sexual innuendoes and suggest in a funny/ironic way that you continue your conversation upstairs or whatever.

5. Once you get her in the hosts' parents bedroom, you can rape her or whatever

1. Walk into the party feeling like you just sold a million hip hop albums or something. Head up, own the room with your eyes. IMMEDIATELY pick your target, and get the eye contact/smile so that she knows you exist. Continually eye her out all night.
2. Don't get too drunk, but make yourself the life of the party by bringing tequila and pouring everyone shots. Start off with 2-3 buddies and when your pouring the next round, invite a few strangers to break the ice. Remember, the more the DUDES like you, the more the girls will like you
laugh.gif
. No one is going to turn down a shot of tequila and they will love you for it, plus it puts you on the in. Invite subjective female for the third round.
3. It's all about timing, because every hour that goes by everyone in drunker and drunker. By about 3 most people will be too +#%!$@ up, especially your subjective female.
4. Play everything out and remember: she's drunk and at a party to meet people. IF SHES LUCKY she can get the pipe. make a few sexual innuendoes and suggest in a funny/ironic way that you continue your conversation upstairs or whatever.

5. Once you get her in the hosts' parents bedroom, you can rape her or whatever

Back
Top Bottom