NT: are you proactive when it comes to hollering at females?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Nope. I'm the king of missed opportunities, but at least I don't lie about it. When we were doing the compare your female pull game to an NBA player topic, I was the one who compared myself to Boris Diaw because I'm always wide open under the basket with the slam dunk opportunity, but instead I pass it off to someone at the 3 pt line or pump fake too many times and get called for a 3 seconds. Or hell, you could say Dampier/Kwame Brown and fumble the ball out of bounds too if you want.

I don't mind though. I'm scared crapless of kids and STDs, so I'm never going to be one of those putting my penis in everything that moves guys anyways, even if I do become a better closer, word to Hedo
basically.

I could probably put up Big O numbers and average the triple-double in numbers/rebounds/steals, but instead I got passes/turnovers/blocks lurking over me
laugh.gif

hell, today I had 2 chicks I KNOW I could've had(one had a boyfriend, she was the definite though
laugh.gif
...still open too so who knows
ohwell.gif
) and a few more I probably could've had BUT...well you already know what happened
smh.gif
Son I got 3 (2.5 of them are fat though
laugh.gif
) who I could call/text/tweet/myspace with when, where, and what I want right now and they'd be on the first thing smoking. Well actually 2, one moved to Staten Island and joined the Air Force reserves, hence missed opportunities. The other 2 I don't like, physically or as a person. I'm just not Kobe Bryant/02 Iverson who says I'm going to get my own shots and tons of them regardless of who and how they try to stop me. I'm 24 too, #%%! is kind of sad.
I tried to read what you wrote but it all went over my head after "2.5 of them are fat"
laugh.gif

WHAT?
laugh.gif
what is the .5?

I'm just like you though it seems like, just I'm almost 21, I would say that's cool you're like me but...I don't think that's the best of things to say right about now in this post
grin.gif
1 is borderline fat/thick, so I called her .5 fat. Hasn't added a new Myspace pic in forever, so she may have fallen over that edge. Or maybe she got called in or whatever to the Air Force and they worked her further toward the good side.
laugh.gif
ah ok, that makes more sense, missed opportunitiesregardless of how they're missed
smh.gif

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

laugh.gif
@ dudes comparing their games to nba player stats
laugh.gif
I mean it is what it is, I won't hide the facts, and it's not like I don't get mine I'm still in the game
laugh.gif
I'm just like Rafer Alston/Skip To My Lou, so much hype to be great whenI'm just doing me like I can, but get to the league and I get mine, but I can't be "that guy"
grin.gif
bad comparison but whatever
laugh.gif

Metaphors FTW

I'm Andre Blatche. I mean I could be so much better. I should be so much better, the skillset is there, you can see it, all the tools, every individualskillset possible, every team would love to have me, needs someone like me, but there's just a "something" that's missing.

JR Smith here. I shoot shots even I know Im not gonna make but sometimes I do and when that happens its spectacular and changes the whole game.

I tend to talk to random females out the blue when i'm out but i don't even try to get the number these days

I'm so nonchalant when it comes to hollering at females its funny, its like sometimes I act like they're not even in my presence.

mike beasley. i put up good numbers and the game comes relatively easy. i might be quiet for stretches but when i need a bucket, i get a bucket. i'll evenmake some all star teams but i dont care enough to take my game to lebron-status.

Robert Horry checking in. I usually just chill out till the last possible days of maybe when the next dance is coming up, but I always come through in theclutch and I get a chick quick with charm. I just don't go for it as much as I should. Right now I'm contemplating telling this chick but it'sbarely start of 4th quarter so I just gotta chill then I'll eventually take the shot, biggest shot so far in my career too.

If it doesn't go in, I'll just probably rape her.

laugh.gif
@ these comparisons.

Brandan Wright here. I show signs of getting more playing time and scoring more, but something happens that keeps that from happening. However, I'm stillyoung and have high potential. Been mislabeled as "soft", but i show competitive spirit and drive.

Nope. I'm the king of missed opportunities, but at least I don't lie about it. When we were doing the compare your female pull game to an NBA player topic, I was the one who compared myself to Boris Diaw because I'm always wide open under the basket with the slam dunk opportunity, but instead I pass it off to someone at the 3 pt line or pump fake too many times and get called for a 3 seconds. Or hell, you could say Dampier/Kwame Brown and fumble the ball out of bounds too if you want.
This could be me right now or since I'm a Phillies fan I could be Brad Lidge how I'm blowing save opps right now. Its cool though causeI'm always getting another chance to redeem myself. Now if that wasn't happening I would be
mad.gif

I must be J.R. Smith I can hit the buzzer 3 but than pick up a techinical foul afterwards and fail

I'm compared to Paul Gasol hitting the 12 footer with a miss of a three point opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom