NT....change one physical feature of your choosing for 1 less day of living?

^ You dudes are acting like people are in here giving confessionals and crying.
laugh.gif

It's simple. Cost vs. benefits. It's not unreasonable to be willing to trade a mere day for an enhanced physical appearance, considering the averagehuman lifespan is 24,455 days.

There's always gotta be that one dude in a thread that goes against the grain.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm surprised no one has pointed this out: what if you were "supposed" to die a day after you got your wish? Of course you would have no way ofknowing, but that would really suck
laugh.gif

Ofcourse I'd do this cuz when I do die I'll just have knowledge that oh okay I was suppose to die Friday not Thursday.

Thing is I don't know what I'd change. Penis size for the safe choice but I gotta think. Does controlling hair length count as a physical feature? CanI get indestructible bones?

I dunno man.

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by GoinHam

Originally Posted by GoinHam

Does the color matter, or just the size? What's your preference champ?
now you lost me.

iono what you talkin bout anymore.
Yes you do. We're talking about penis, remember?? Don't play dumb, you flew to the rescue of Julian Wright. Now finish the job. Answer the question. What type of penis do you prefer?
so because i dont think its gay to wish for a bigger penis, you are trying to say that i am gay. correct?

i shall respectfully decline your invitation to engage in a ******ed discussion about your warped beliefs.

carry on.
You either:

A Want someone else's meat for "personal" reasons
B: Envy someone else's meat

I rested my case on your first reply. Who do you think has been engaging this ******ed conversation this whole time? That's why you got mad
laugh.gif
. For the record, my rap career is straight... way more straight than the last 17 minutes of your NT-life. Toodles
smile.gif

wow that larryindiana dude is just so so so dumb. lmao @ him trying to use legal terms.

yo homie, i want bigger arms, you know just to be a lil buffer. oh snap, am i gay now as well? guess i must want:

A: somebody elses arms for "personal" reasons
B: envy someone elses arms

actually no, nvm. i think i actually want to be taller. say 6'4". nothing too overbearing you know, just lengthen out my legs and torso. uh oh, ithink i just slipped out the closet again.. I must either want:

A: somebody else's long legs for "personal" reasons
B: envy someone elses legs.

smh at this guy for ripping on one of the best comparisons in this thread. get the f outta here and stop being so homophobically insecure about yourself. itsstarting to make ME feel gayer.

toodles

It isn't that everyone here is insecure and they hate themselves, but the pros greatly outweigh the cons in this scenario.

Maybe make the penalty longer, a year or several years.

Back
Top Bottom