NT, Do You Pay Everything On First Date? Vol: Am I Cheap?

F That, females talkin bout all this independent woman, it's the new millennium, I can support myself I don't need a man bs. They ss can pay for their half of the meal too just like an independent adult woman should

this is the gospel.

If you asked me out I expect you to pay. Now if I suggest we do something after like go bowling or some +@$+ I'll get that. I honestly probably wouldnt even offer cuz you asked me to come with you and I def wouldn't expect someone to offer if I invited them out. Like already stated the first date shouldn't be anythig hurting your pockets anyway.

thats why you take a broad to the park on a first date
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Word, i forgot you wrote the bible. You're never wrong. ..... Have a seat, dirty
technically..I'm already sitting down.
besides...I'm not saying my word is bond... but for me....those are my guidelines.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Word, i forgot you wrote the bible. You're never wrong. ..... Have a seat, dirty
he's going to be looking at all your posts for a reason to ban you now...i hope you havent called anyone stupid or told anyone to shut up in the past few months

I know how to say things without getting banned. I know the NT rules like the back of my hand. Im trying to get my original sn back.

I met up for lunch with a chick and she pulled out her card to pay for hers and I grabbed it from her and paid for both of ours

I want to be with someone who won't have a problem paying on dates. Now does that mean I'll make him pay for everything, no but I just want to know that money won't be an issue as far as paying on dates go and I have no problem paying for things either.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

If you asked me out I expect you to pay. Now if I suggest we do something after like go bowling or some +@$+ I'll get that. I honestly probably wouldnt even offer cuz you asked me to come with you and I def wouldn't expect someone to offer if I invited them out. Like already stated the first date shouldn't be anything hurting your pockets anyway.

I usually pay.

I like when a girl offers to pay her share. Shows that she wants to contribute.

Or offer to at least leave the tip at the meal.

I've been with my girl for 5 years and til this day I still pay whenever we go out..Just doesn't feel right for her to pay when I'm financially able to do so..She offers every time, and every once in a while I'll let her, but for the most part I don't feel right making her pay..

Originally Posted by raburns04

I expect a man to pay for the first date, but I expect a first date to be something short and cheap, or even free if it's creative - coffee & dessert, ice cream & a walk, cheap/free museum, etc. If we start dating regularly, I'll come out of my pocket to spend time with a guy and do what I really want to do - "You paid for dinner? I've got the movie" "You drove an hour to see me? Let me buy/make you an amazing breakfast. You like chicken-fried steak?" "Thanks for taking me out to see that weird show you wanted to see. I really want to go to the opera now(real talk, lol), I know it's not your thing so I'll take care of your ticket."
/thread

i pay for all the dates...Money aint a problem for me. *knocks on wood*

Originally Posted by Nasdaq

I usually pay.

I like when a girl offers to pay her share. Shows that she wants to contribute.

Or offer to at least leave the tip at the meal.
Same way I feel.  1st couple I'm paying, it's not even a thought.  It's defiantly nice to see if she would offer though.

I always pay on dates...I have no problem doing so...even though she invites me out some where i still pay

Back
Top Bottom