NT have you ever been faithful to one girl?

Im trying....
frown.gif

How did it end for you?

Discuss..
nerd.gif

Trying to live and enjoy the single life after being with one girl for 4 years. It is difficult tho since it seems youre being wanted more by girl when someone has you already.

same boat as got shoes...i do flirt alot

The question makes it seem like the norm is to be unfaithful.

1 year and 4 months. A lot tougher than I think it should be but I'm man enough to admit it's definitely me and not her.

Flirting is necessary but dangerous.

As much as I sometimes get carried away, I just think of what it would do to her if she found out.
I wouldn't be able to live with that on my conscious. My girl's too good to me for me to take advantage of it.

Why bother being in a relationship if you are going to be unfaithful going in? That is my question to the question....

I cheated a few times earlier in my relationship... but its been 2+ years now, and I'm over the temptations now. I still like to go out to clubs and talk to females though.

Nah, too hard
oh you know what just 1 for a brief stint but i should have done it tho

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Why bother being in a relationship if you are going to be unfaithful going in? That is my question to the question....

Word.I won't even be in a relationship unless it's a girl that I REALLY want to be with.And if I want to be with her THAT bad, cheating is out of the question.Don't waste your time (or hers) by putting yourself in a relationship if you're not going to be faithful.

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

easy.. 2 years.. either you love her or you dont. cheaters/players are weaklings and cowards

This.

Been with her for 8 years and she's been my wife the about 2 1/2 months. She treats me too good for me to mess that up, I ain't no fool.

We both flirt, but only when the other gives the 'ok' cuz we might get something out of it (i.e. free appetizers at a restaurant, better customer service, etc.)
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

easy.. 2 years.. either you love her or you dont. cheaters/players are weaklings and cowards

This.

Been with her for 8 years and she's been my wife the about 2 1/2 months. She treats me too good for me to mess that up, I ain't no fool.

We both flirt, but only when the other gives the 'ok' cuz we might get something out of it (i.e. free appetizers at a restaurant, better customer service, etc.)
roll.gif

The most faithful ones are the ones that are not getting any offers to begin with.
laugh.gif

No options son.

I've never cheated on a girl and never will. but that doesn't mean that if I'm just dating one, that there isn't another also getting the snoo-snoo

been with my girl 11 months now. cheated on her with 6 different girls. she loves me though so i keep her around. shed be devastated if she ever found out.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Word.I won't even be in a relationship unless it's a girl that I REALLY want to be with.And if I want to be with her THAT bad, cheating is out of the question.Don't waste your time (or hers) by putting yourself in a relationship if you're not going to be faithful.
*ding ding* there you have it.

never cheated on a girl, and never will.

and to the dudes cheatin on their girl, i hope she's cheatin too, and not brushin her teeth before she kisses you again, if you catch my drift.

heartless folks in the world. what goes around comes around.

Back
Top Bottom