NT how do you wear YOUR tie?

I usually go with the double windsor, but I'm looking for ways to switch it up......what style do YOU go with?

I usually go with the double windsor, but I'm looking for ways to switch it up......what style do YOU go with?

Double windsor as well. I'm not a fan of skinny ties/knots, especially when they're crooked and poorly made.

Double windsor as well. I'm not a fan of skinny ties/knots, especially when they're crooked and poorly made.

Half windsor. Skinny ties just classic and sometimes I tuck it in after the 2nd button in my shirt.

Half windsor. Skinny ties just classic and sometimes I tuck it in after the 2nd button in my shirt.

you don't want that pic in your sig bro, unless you want to lose your sig privileges.

i rock rock the double windsor knot.

you don't want that pic in your sig bro, unless you want to lose your sig privileges.

i rock rock the double windsor knot.

4 in hand is my favorite. windsor knots are too gaudy and overstated.

also be sure no matter what you do, that at your tie's longest it barely reaches the top of your belt.

4 in hand is my favorite. windsor knots are too gaudy and overstated.

also be sure no matter what you do, that at your tie's longest it barely reaches the top of your belt.

i like the look of a fuller/bigger knot. so i go double windsor. one of my pet peeves is when people dont know how to dress up. wearing nikes, baggy shirts, sagging pants. it just annoys me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom