NT how much did you start out making at your job?

Damn I made more money per hour while working part time in college than some of you make currently. But I'm in the same boat that I make more than 98% of you guys now since I graduated.

Damn I made more money per hour while working part time in college than some of you make currently. But I'm in the same boat that I make more than 98% of you guys now since I graduated.

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

Fulltime Job- Bank of America- 11.80 per hour, hired a month ago.. 40 hours a week, 3 weeks vaca 10 personal days

P/T Job- UPS 8.50 an hour, currently making 13.62 an hour, will be 14 by February first..

Just wondering how you fit a full time job and part time in a week? do you just work weekends at UPS or?...

When i finish uni in summer, im def gonna be on that 2/3 job grind!
smokin.gif
sorry it took me so long to reply to this.. well my schedules are pretty good, and my midnight job is flexible meaning, if im ever to tired i can call in. my shift hours are 10 am to 7 pm at the bank, and then 11 to 3 at ups,  its not for everyone, but i enjoy the UPS benefits too much to let it go,and plus its good exercise after sitting down all day at the bank.. In addition, i never go a week without a paycheck
pimp.gif
.  So while im young, i figure i can handle it.. Its really no different than when i was going to college full time and working at UPS p/t, its just now im getting paid to do it.

Fulltime Job- Bank of America- 11.80 per hour, hired a month ago.. 40 hours a week, 3 weeks vaca 10 personal days

P/T Job- UPS 8.50 an hour, currently making 13.62 an hour, will be 14 by February first..

Just wondering how you fit a full time job and part time in a week? do you just work weekends at UPS or?...

smokin.gif
sorry it took me so long to reply to this.. well my schedules are pretty good, and my midnight job is flexible meaning, if im ever to tired i can call in. my shift hours are 10 am to 7 pm at the bank, and then 11 to 3 at ups,  its not for everyone, but i enjoy the UPS benefits too much to let it go,and plus its good exercise after sitting down all day at the bank.. In addition, i never go a week without a paycheck
pimp.gif
.  So while im young, i figure i can handle it.. Its really no different than when i was going to college full time and working at UPS p/t, its just now im getting paid to do it.

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
I was going to mention tax liabilities and how most likely that P/T job wasn't worth but since your staying for the benefits it's a different story.

Much respect though for working your *!# off.
pimp.gif
You're absolutely correct; do it while you're young.

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
I was going to mention tax liabilities and how most likely that P/T job wasn't worth but since your staying for the benefits it's a different story.

Much respect though for working your *!# off.
pimp.gif
You're absolutely correct; do it while you're young.

went from $17.50 starting
to $24.50 2 years later
looking to get promoted later this year and make about $30
pimp.gif

to $24.50 2 years later
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

to $24.50 2 years later
pimp.gif

military or business management? 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

to $24.50 2 years later
pimp.gif

military or business management? 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by one kL

60k first year out of college. not even close to enough
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

I started at 48,750 now im at 55,000 I cant feed my family off this salary

laugh.gif

Then again, ya'll might live in pricier markets.  But still, ya'll trippin.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Started my professional career 4 years ago after graduating college

Won't say my exact salary but my annual is now almost 90% more than when I started.

Started my professional career 4 years ago after graduating college

Won't say my exact salary but my annual is now almost 90% more than when I started.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cosign.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cosign.

Back
Top Bottom