NT....I got Debo'd last night.....by a .........

Originally Posted by blazinRook

J. Dilla and Harlem are either OG triple OG thug life gangstas , or ignorant punks....either way, neither is a good look

Get ur money man
Try to get her fired

$75

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

To OP:

I could see the situation and how it panned out based on your description, but you gotta understand bouncers are NOT trying to take any chances. I used to workat a bar and the bouncer simply asked some guido to stop dancing on the furniture, and the guy fought back and killed the bouncer by crushing his windpipe. Ina bar/club situation, a bouncer NEVER knows a patrons situation, drug use, or level of drunkness so you just gotta take the L and understand that that is oneserious broad and you/your boy acted out of line.

Originally Posted by Vince Dirty

To OP:

I could see the situation and how it panned out based on your description, but you gotta understand bouncers are NOT trying to take any chances. I used to work at a bar and the bouncer simply asked some guido to stop dancing on the furniture, and the guy fought back and killed the bouncer by crushing his windpipe. In a bar/club situation, a bouncer NEVER knows a patrons situation, drug use, or level of drunkness so you just gotta take the L and understand that that is one serious broad and you/your boy acted out of line.
It's still doesn't excuse getting sucker punched when you weren't doing anything. The girl could plead ignorance, but I don't seehow any of her rationale would hold up (if they did go to court) because she assumed dude was drunk....from what I gather from Pookie, he wasn't doing!!$!.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

To OP:

I could see the situation and how it panned out based on your description, but you gotta understand bouncers are NOT trying to take any chances. I used to work at a bar and the bouncer simply asked some guido to stop dancing on the furniture, and the guy fought back and killed the bouncer by crushing his windpipe. In a bar/club situation, a bouncer NEVER knows a patrons situation, drug use, or level of drunkness so you just gotta take the L and understand that that is one serious broad and you/your boy acted out of line.
It's still doesn't excuse getting sucker punched when you weren't doing anything. The girl could plead ignorance, but I don't see how any of her rationale would hold up (if they did go to court) because she assumed dude was drunk....from what I gather from Pookie, he wasn't doing !!$!.
I get that. Not saying she was right, just saying the lines get blurred, both in the situation and in the re-telling of what happened. especiallythat we are only hearing one side of the story.

You have two options.

A. Go to a lawyer to get some real advice.

B. Post the Facebook link.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

I actually wouldn't doubt that Pookie would've knocked her block off if he chose to, dude is probably more athletic and stronger than 99% of NT.

This. ^

I don't think you would get anything out a claim either. Goodluck though.

laugh.gif
@ everyone in here trying to act hard.

To OP:

my dude....she came from across the room to get in my face....ACROSS THE ROOM....shewasn't protecting herself or anybody, she was just looking for a fight

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

my dude....she came from across the room to get in my face....ACROSS THE ROOM....she wasn't protecting herself or anybody, she was just looking for a fight
As soon as your money changes hands at the door, you are nonverbal agreement with any and all decisions made by club security.

You're a club vet Pookie.
You should know that you should be back peddling when security approaches, even if it is a woman.

As much +@@% as you talk about women, this is only fitting. Happy New Year.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]my dude....she came from across the room to get in my face....ACROSS THE ROOM....she wasn't protecting herself or anybody, she was just looking for a fight[/color]
As soon as your money changes hands at the door, you are nonverbal agreement with any and all decisions made by club security.

You're a club vet Pookie.
You should know that you should be back peddling when security approaches, even if it is a woman.
laugh.gif
C'mon now....

after a quick google search, I found this:

Las Vegas resident Jim Morrison happily paid thousands of dollars for a skybox at the Tao nightclub inside the Venetian, where he hosted his 32nd birthday party.

The professional poker player and his guests dropped hundreds of dollars more in tips to club employees throughout the night as they drank a steady supply of pricey booze.

When an inebriated Morrison refused to tip the club's security guards, the guards became violent, Morrison claimed in a lawsuit.

A Clark County jury in November awarded Morrison about $80,000 in damages from Tao.

Link

You were placed in an almost unwinnable situation. It was a female, so hitting back was absolutely out of the question. If you had hit her, you probablywould be posting from an ICU. Not to mention, the perception other females would have had of you. IF you were drinking, and I don't mean drunk, justdrinking, it will probably be hard for you to win a case in court. I hate to sound like a broken record, but maybe just get your suit cleaned and let it go. Maybe some cyber stalking, or get some females to mess her up. I guess the main question you have to ask yourself is, is it worth your time. Good luck

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Isn't J Dilla that same obese dude who puts on a face mask every day to prevent his oilyness?
And he's trying to say OP is feminine for going about the situation in a civilized manner.
laugh.gif

Harlem on the Rise must be his back-up account because I've never seen such idiocy in my life.

Nah he's the dude who's claim to fame is having twitter wars with Wale.

I don't really understand how you expect to get anything done in court when there is no police report. It's your word against hers. And because she wason the job, her word holds more weight than yours.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

i aint gonna pass judgment.

just post pics of the bouncer
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Nah...I aint gonna post pics....I mean, if I had "HIT" her...she'd have a broken jaw or eye socket and I would be going to jail...I just want her address so I can serve her with papers and get my money for my suit and shirt.....seems petty, but I don't go out to cause problems or get into them....I go out, to have fun and enjoy myself...now if it was a male bouncer, there definately would have been an escalation, but I can't be at a club punchin a female while other females (that I kno) are watchin....c'mon son
Very good point.

Yea OP, you need to take out a police report, then they gotta go talk to her (you ARE only 1 side of the story after all) then you gonna have to round up yoboy and the females u were with so they can be yo witnesses

How does someone come from ACROSS THE ROOM and "sucker punch" you?? Your B.S. story makes NO sense... How you see her come ACROSS the room @ you, then duff you in the face??(meanwhile you're innocently texting)
eyes.gif

Go to Burlington and get ANOTHER corny suit and take that L... Don't waste the courts time with this nonsense...

You could've EASILY had the breaks beat off you ala the cats @ 40/40 in Atlantic City, all you did was get punchedby a woman, and you wanna take this @@+# to the supreme court all because you're in love with an $80 suit...
smh.gif

HAHA OP got washed up by a shorty LOL

U can take 1 L or go to court and take 2 Sucker

Back
Top Bottom