NT I need some serious hair advice.

Joined Mar 8, 2010
Ok so bout 2 years back I got in a car accident and it left a scar on the side of my head, so now i'm trying to see what kind of hair styles I can go with so that my scar don't show, trying to get something thats simple/professional. Any advice, tips, help will be appreciated

Joined Jun 24, 2007
i got a small scar on the side of my head too, nothing big though prolly less than an inch long, so when i get a fade or straight bald look its ok, how big is the scar?

Joined Mar 8, 2010
ok here are some pics, hopefully yall can see the scar (kinda looks like a nike sign
 )

Joined Aug 1, 2005
^^^^thats not even nothing to be worried about....rock your normal hair cut......just dont take the fade (if you get one) up to far since the scar will not grow hair on it...

Joined Oct 17, 2008
it is fine... i grew up ontop of my grammas barbershop and picked up a few things from her. its fine tho i would simply go with the professional haircut you would have gone for if you didnt get the scar... if anything grow out that one side a lil more then ask a barber to @*@* with it to make it even enough, and thick enough that it will hide the scar. GOOD LUCK

Joined Mar 8, 2010
well i use to get a taper fade but that always showed my scar, then i moved to a medium low fade but it also ended up showing

Joined Mar 8, 2010
 naw man, that right there is some ****ed up scar, don't know what i would do if i had that

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now