NT - I'm in Queens Today

My girlfriend from Queens.

She soft.
[/quote]

You see this is what we should be talking about. Which borough got the best looking women...

Hands down it's the X! (Yeah I said it)

Last edited:
LOL heights can be just as bad, but yea, most of the BX is dirty. Not the North BX though. Where middle class/upper middle class Whites stay. But in most parts got debris all over and everything, but as far as rats and what not, Manhattan has it just as bad if not worse. Bronx been through a lot man, lol. Depends where you at though cause I've lived in nice, cleans areas in BX, in the hood.

Yeah man, I haven't stomped through the BX like that. I have heard about the nice parts tho. From the what I seen the BX has that depressing filth lol. Them rican shorties look good tho. I used be out in 168 and Amsterdam, they be punching the clock out there.

LOL heights can be just as bad, but yea, most of the BX is dirty. Not the North BX though. Where middle class/upper middle class Whites stay. But in most parts got debris all over and everything, but as far as rats and what not, Manhattan has it just as bad if not worse. Bronx been through a lot man, lol. Depends where you at though cause I've lived in nice, cleans areas in BX, in the hood.
Yeah man, I haven't stomped through the BX like that. I have heard about the nice parts tho. From the what I seen the BX has that depressing filth lol. Them rican shorties look good tho. I used be out in 168 and Amsterdam, they be punching the clock out there.
Ricans? They barely exist anymore, Dominicans replaced them lol. Yo finding a Rican in BX is like finding a needle in a haystack. They're #VeryRare like Lil B'.

Most of them don't even look good, anymore. Welp, they had their time lol.

But yea, Bronx just has a lot of street filth. Some days when I'm walking there will be tons of debris on the ground everywhere. So why do we need street cleaning when everything is on the sidewalk?

You soft if youre in on the internet trying to prove how "street" you are.

Nobody said all that. But safe, clean, non-crime ridden, soft communities>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hell Staten Island has many white areas that.
alien.gif
I hope you sitting on M's bro

Bx got **** for days but they all broke and just want a dude with money that can afford to buy little Pepe some jordans. They all have brothers who are either locked up or have done time already. I'm all over the Bx, from Sound View to Boston Road, to Intervale and Freeman, to *** Ave (you don't want to live there) ...

My GF is on a quiet block in Brooklyn, and I live in Forest Hills, Queens ... I love chilling in other boroughs, then returning home to my quiet neighborhood. I don't need to hear choppers hovering over my building while I sleep. That **** isn't living ... :smh:

Bx got **** for days but they all broke and just want a dude with money that can afford to buy little Pepe some jordans. They all have brothers who are either locked up or have done time already. I'm all over the Bx, from Sound View to Boston Road, to Intervale and Freeman, to *** Ave (you don't want to live there) ...

My GF is on a quiet block in Brooklyn, and I live in Forest Hills, Queens ... I love chilling in other boroughs, then returning home to my quiet neighborhood. I don't need to hear choppers hovering over my building while I sleep. That **** isn't living ... :smh:
***** I'm right around the corner from *** ave. That block isn't bad, Soundview Projects is worse than that. Idk what *** ave you went to. I'm always on there and nothing ever happens. I can name some projects in Hunts Point where as soon as you enter the building there's 8-10 ****** standing on every corner, smoking and staring at you. Never seen nothing like that in my life.

Lmao @ Lil Pepe though. I don't talk to BX chicks but the ones I did don't fit that description so idk where you be meeting your girls at. But BX women also carry diseases so that's a no go. But Chelsea has more STDs. But if you've ever been there you know why >_>

Last edited:
***** I'm right around the corner from *** ave. That block isn't bad, Soundview Projects is worse than that. Idk what *** ave you went to. I'm always on there and nothing ever happens. I can name some projects in Hunts Point where as soon as you enter the building there's 8-10 ****** standing on every corner, smoking and staring at you. Never seen nothing like that in my life.

Lmao @ Lil Pepe though. I don't talk to BX chicks but the ones I did don't fit that description so idk where you be meeting your girls at. But BX women also carry diseases so that's a no go. But Chelsea has more STDs. But if you've ever been there you know why >_>

Placed in bold and enlarged (pause) for truth :lol: . Word to everything, I used to love BX **** from Eastchester Ave, Tremont, Univrsity, and all that .. Not all were trash ... But the real decent one I met had her brother living with her, and he used to always try and sell me bud. Every time I walked through the living room it was like walking through Washington Sq Park in 2005.

And yeah Hunts Point is the definition of the hood. Story Ave too used to get wild at night. I used to hang on Watson and Evergreen :smh: ... You cool if you on Parkchester, or near Pelham, even Co-op City is cool. But I'd rather be in BK ... I actually never dated a Queens chick. They were all corny for the most part.

Repped for the laugh LOL.

Why wouldn't you be proud to be from a soft neighborhood?

When I have kids I want to raise them in a soft neighborhood.

Back
Top Bottom