NT - I'm in Queens Today

***** I'm right around the corner from *** ave. That block isn't bad, Soundview Projects is worse than that. Idk what *** ave you went to. I'm always on there and nothing ever happens. I can name some projects in Hunts Point where as soon as you enter the building there's 8-10 ****** standing on every corner, smoking and staring at you. Never seen nothing like that in my life.

Lmao @ Lil Pepe though. I don't talk to BX chicks but the ones I did don't fit that description so idk where you be meeting your girls at. But BX women also carry diseases so that's a no go. But Chelsea has more STDs. But if you've ever been there you know why >_>

Placed in bold and enlarged (pause) for truth :lol: . Word to everything, I used to love BX **** from Eastchester Ave, Tremont, Univrsity, and all that .. Not all were trash ... But the real decent one I met had her brother living with her, and he used to always try and sell me bud. Every time I walked through the living room it was like walking through Washington Sq Park in 2005.

And yeah Hunts Point is the definition of the hood. Story Ave too used to get wild at night. I used to hang on Watson and Evergreen :smh: ... You cool if you on Parkchester, or near Pelham, even Co-op City is cool. But I'd rather be in BK ... I actually never dated a Queens chick. They were all corny for the most part.

Repped for the laugh LOL.
Hunts Point is just ratchet AF. Back in the day it was a SCARY place (The tutes used to look good AF tho) but it's not as bad as it was. And all of the prostitutes are either dead, sick or almost one or the other. When I first moved there I used to walk around at 5am after I got off work. I was trying to Holla at women before I realized they were prostitutes LMAO.

Parckchester is nice AF too. Just so crowdedddd. 2,000,000 off the train at that stop Lol. My girl Pakistani so I told her that's where she need to be so she can be with her people lmfaoo

Watson...One block before Westchester. Elder/Boy ton and Westchester be wild though. You ever been to that park that connect you to Westchester and Whitlock? ****** literally sit there at night and rob whoever come through. Last time my boy rode his bike through and 2 ****** booked it at him. Some dude killed his girl there too.

I used to live in fort Greene tho. Loved it. Very nice area. This is pre-circa gentrification though Lol but yea ****** always complain about getting burnt by BX girls but why are you going raw in a BX chick to begin with O_O

One would argue why you going raw on any chick?
Why not?  
devil.gif

I had a group project last semester and some girl lived in staten island. Told me it wasnt as bad as it seems, i hit her with

Why wouldn't you be proud to be from a soft neighborhood?

When I have kids I want to raise them in a soft neighborhood.
If our neighborhood was soft then it wouldn't be a problem...
But one section of one borough doesn't make an entire borough soft. There are soft parts in each borough. If that's where you're from there's nothing wrong with it. But that's not the case here.

Son is being funny with what he types but he knows what time it is hence him taking pics from the backseat of someone else's car.

But one section of one borough doesn't make an entire borough soft. There are soft parts in each borough. If that's where you're from there's nothing wrong with it. But that's not the case here.

Son is being funny with what he types but he knows what time it is hence him taking pics from the backseat of someone else's car.
But from what I've gathered Diego seems to be bout them streets, he usually talks tough on here so I have to respect it?

Why would you respect a clown that hides from the comfort of someone's back seat that rides around different boroughs and takes pictures?

I'm not gonna talk about **** and snitch on myself or ppl but like I said, unless you have contributed to the crime rate you have no real say on who's borough is soft or not.

In reality, all of NY is much softer than it used to be. Period. And there are so called soft parts of each borough...but what he does is name drop queens in random threads like one of us took his woman.

I was in the bx awhile back walking around at like 3 in the morning...it was nothing. That means the entire borough is soft? Lol please.

In your attempts to discredit my claim of queens being soft, you've done nothing but display female behavior after female behavior. In reality the thread is jokes, b.

How you going to get on this "contribute to the crime rate" speech when you stay showing your sensitive side?

As for the pictures from the backseat...c'mon fam...you don't really believe that.

Why would you respect a clown that hides from the comfort of someone's back seat that rides around different boroughs and takes pictures?

I'm not gonna talk about **** and snitch on myself or ppl but like I said, unless you have contributed to the crime rate you have no real say on who's borough is soft or not.

In reality, all of NY is much softer than it used to be. Period. And there are so called soft parts of each borough...but what he does is name drop queens in random threads like one of us took his woman.

I was in the bx awhile back walking around at like 3 in the morning...it was nothing. That means the entire borough is soft? Lol please.
I thought that real killers always sit in the backseat of cars because that's the spot where you can see everyting. People always get shot when they are riding in the front. So him in the backseat is an og move, no?

Lol you're my son.

I don't have to discredit ****, ****** already know you're food. You riding around queens looking through the back seat window like a child in a car seat son.

You've been doing this for awhile. Who robbed you? Who stole your thot. You need help getting your **** back then pm me.

But you on your Charles Barkley **** hating just to hate is tired. Let it go. She didn't want you bro.

Queens ****** double fist churros

Yall really know each other? Lol

Nah man. I don't **** with queens cats.
They always been funny to me.
This dude showing way too much emotion.
Not my style.

My dude Bilbostaysmanging knows wassup.

Last edited:
Dude was at El Basurero sipping on margaritas with no b's around him, had nothing better to do............ This Sunday afrojack at s2 :smile:

This thread is wild B .... We supposed to be cacking jokes and ****. I know thoroughbreds in every borough. And EVERY borough got soft ****** in it too. Let's get off the BS and map these **** out .... What after work spot is good money nowadays? Hudson River Cafe always got them, but I'm looking for something in the city with more corporate chicks.

Real life this thread was really meant to be on the more playful side.
Leave it to queens dudes to get sensitive.

As for after work spots...what you looking for?

Jamie - I work on Wall Street, but these females aren't that liberal neither. I need that LES vibe. I visit a spot on 1st and Houston called La Linea cause it's happy hour till 9 pm EVERY DAY and some cool people be there. Good music, some corporate thots, but I always chance running into somebody I know :smh:

Diego, Since I have summer hours where we work from home till 1pm on Fridays, I want to hit up a spot where you can dress in your regular **** and not have to be corporate, but still be around like minded people. I know BK probably got a hidden gem or two, like Besos over on Les Ave. But it seems like the Lower is the only chill atmosphere.

I'm a born and raised Queens dude and we have nothing ... as long as Queens BLVD is, and the only spot next to me is Tropix :x

Back
Top Bottom