NT, I've Been Scammed. Vol: MO FTL

Alright NT, this is what happened. Last Friday I sent out a Money Order for $165 for some CDP IV's off of this dude who was selling a pair on SoulCollector's Marketplace. I was hesitant to send it but I really wanted these shoes and I been trying to find a size 9 for a long time. Anyway I sent it, then I didn't hear from dude for awhile. Then Tuesday night he sends me a message saying that he's going to end the deal because he hasn't receivved anything and that if I don't respond withing 12 hours that he was going to leave me negative feedback. Then I hit him back showing a picture of the MO reciept explaining that I did send it out but I didn't get tracking since the Post Office was closed when I went Friday evening. Then he didn't respond to any of my PM's after that so I hit up one of the dude's on there that handle's Fraud to get in contact with him. So he responded on the agreement saying that he never recieved anything. Okay, so I called the currency exchange on Thursday where I got the MO and gave them the number on my reciept to see if it was cashed they said no. But, I went to the Currency today to see if it was cashed yet and they tell me that it was cashed on the 28th. So, now I don't know what to do. I've contacted one of the dude's that handles disputes on that site and he's hasn't gotten back to me yet. I think I'm pretty much screwed out of $165. Unless yall can help me out.
I have dude's name, address, possible home phone and yahoo messanger SN if that helps.

paul manalo
46 west 26th st.
bayonne NJ 07002
(201) 694-0612

his yahoo SN is irhonic

oh and here's a link to our agreement on that site.
click here

1. You bought shoes from ISS
2. You sent a money order
3. You didn't even get tracking
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ your sig

why do dudes come to NT asking for help when they get scammed on ISS?

ask for help over there
smh.gif

You get scammed over there and come running here for help? C'mon son
laugh.gif

Ask them for help *trish hand*

And to make matters even worse, I copped another pair of CDP IV's off some other dude on ISS for $190 but I used Paypal. I haven't heard from dude since yesterday when I sent the payment, he won't answer my PM's or Email's. I think I'm being scammed again.
ohwell.gif

NTrs are suppose to scam ISSers, not vice versa SMFH

Using Money Orders, whether Western Union, Moneygram or USPS are a great way to get scammed--never use them again.
The only exception is if you are meeting locally (obviously,) and if they live >1 hour away from you---that way you can go to
his house and.........idk use your imagination lol
Just accept the L and move on with life, you're never going to see the $$.

Edit: BTW people always suggest contacting the local authorities and file a Police Report...They won't do *+!%. (I promise.)
I really think you should make the trip to his place. Chances are hes a teenager, and you can confront/rape his parents

People who live in Bayonne are typically very soft or they act hard but when it comes to it they don't do much. Just get some friends to go down there and shake him up.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

People who live in Bayonne are typically very soft or they act hard but when it comes to it they don't do much. Just get some friends to go down there and shake him up.
I live in Indiana, that's a far way off.

Damn just take the L.

Next time do local meet ups. Or look at their feedback.

Damn just take the L.

Next time do local meet ups. Or look at their feedback.

Ok most money order companies will give you a copy of the cashed MO if you request it. Getting that is good because they must be signed on the back to be cashed which gives you proof of who cahsed it. Most likely since it was cashed it was him but you're lack of tracking is a huge mistake. Go to iss to the regional city forum and post what happened. Often times that will scare the scammer since some people locally may offer to do something or might know the guy inperson.

Most importantly don't give up. You quitting means the next guy is getting scammed just like you did. Stalk his posts, click his profile and every time he replies anywhere bring up what happened. If you let him get away with it then it's on you.

Did he have good feedback? I made one transaction in ISS for some Carmine's and it went well. Dude had tons of great feedback so that's the only reason I bought from him.....

Back
Top Bottom