NT, I've Been Scammed. Vol: MO FTL

pay-pal FTW

scammers and flakers FTL

nerd.gif

anyway, I seriously hope that dude's signature is on the copy of the MO.
If it's someone else who signed it then I'm pretty much screwed...

Next time if using money order have the seller use C.O.D from usps. C.O.D is not used much lately because people usually just buy with credit cards but basically its purpose is that the mail man is the middle man and he hold the money order. As far as getting this guy ? i dont know, pay him a visit ?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

eff that talk, pay me and ill go to his house harrass his mother, show her this thread and why im at her door pestering her for shoes, and while were at it ima order a few pizzas to that address tomorrow.

Yo Cedric, you in NY too right, what part? We gotta get that SoCal summit going
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by hypebeast21

c'mon its ISS

should've known better

i got scammed 4 times over $1,000

never ship first and only way to get them back is goto their home and beat da F**k out of the dude

those dudes on iss are little fraud pieces of crap.  little high school kids scamming left and right that would pee their pants if someone pays them a visit.
What's funny is that some people are talking here like NTers are model traders online
laugh.gif
  been here since 01 and I've seen it all.

anyhow, like everyone said, dont take your ISS problems on NT.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

1. You bought shoes from ISS
2. You sent a money order
3. You didn't even get tracking
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ your sig

5. asking NT for help after buying from forums.com 
grin.gif

c'mon its ISS

should've known better

never ship first and only way to get them back is goto their home and beat da F**k out of the dude
so you beat up 4 dudes?
pics/video?

I just did a trade over there, went thru 100%, even shipped first
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

c'mon its ISS

should've known better

pfft.
We just posted enough stuff about them.
They sent back the money plus 15$
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

1. You bought shoes from ISS
2. You sent a money order
3. You didn't even get tracking

This.

OP why didn't you just get a usps MO since you would've had to go to the post office to ship it out? Not that it would've made a difference if he was gunna scam you but I hardly see anyone accept any other MO besides a postal one. Also for some reason I thought you were from Chicago.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Make it a hat trick, I got size 9 CDP IVs for sale. Concealed cash only tho.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

Ok most money order companies will give you a copy of the cashed MO if you request it. Getting that is good because they must be signed on the back to be cashed which gives you proof of who cahsed it. Most likely since it was cashed it was him but you're lack of tracking is a huge mistake. Go to iss to the regional city forum and post what happened. Often times that will scare the scammer since some people locally may offer to do something or might know the guy inperson.

Most importantly don't give up. You quitting means the next guy is getting scammed just like you did. Stalk his posts, click his profile and every time he replies anywhere bring up what happened. If you let him get away with it then it's on you.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Send him an e-mail with a link to this thread.

Scared straight tactics work sometimes.

all of this ^^^^

MO FTW. I've done over 50 transactions... all money order. Then again, I'm the seller and would never scam anybody. Sucks for you, but don't quit.

Originally Posted by Redrum

Originally Posted by Biggie62

People who live in Bayonne are typically very soft or they act hard but when it comes to it they don't do much. Just get some friends to go down there and shake him up.
I live in Indiana, that's a far way off.
What part of Indiana?  You sound like you from Ft. Wayne...all clueless and %%$$
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by Biggie62

People who live in Bayonne are typically very soft or they act hard but when it comes to it they don't do much. Just get some friends to go down there and shake him up.
I live in Indiana, that's a far way off.
What part of Indiana?  You sound like you from Ft. Wayne...all clueless and %%$$
laugh.gif
HMD

If you got the right guy in the FB account you posted then he's Filipino. Message him. Tell him ex-mod Kingcrux is coming over to hump his pillow if he doesn't return your money.

Originally Posted by Finn

eff that talk, pay me and ill go to his house harrass his mother, show her this thread and why im at her door pestering her for shoes, and while were at it ima order a few pizzas to that address tomorrow.

Yo Cedric, you in NY too right, what part? We gotta get that SoCal summit going
glasses.gif

im in harlem n the bronx when im out there.    yea that summit needs to go down in june one way or another.

damnTHOSEjs, i've dealt with some stupid buyers and potential buyers on here during my 6 years and many different usernames i've gone through on this site but it's way more nonsense on that site when it comes to buying and selling. it's like every 2 weeks someone makes a thread about getting scammed on there. yeah people get frauded on here too but not nearly as much as they do on there.  i started selling on there last year when my old username on here got banned and about half the people that messaged me about buying stuff wanted me to ship the shoes first then they would pay me when they got the shoes.
laugh.gif
who does that

your first mistake was dealing with someone with 2 feedback and 60 posts.

your second mistake was dealing with someone that only accepted cash/money order

your third mistake was posting this on NT. ISS this, ISS that, i have nothing against it but it happened there, so it should stay there.

take it on the chin, learn something and keep it moving.

Take your L, OP. Good luck at trying to get your money but the likelihood of that happening isn't very high

I've bought from dudes off the other site before, no problem, so far. NT's Buy & Sell isn't any safer though
smh.gif

And to make matters even worse, I copped another pair of CDP IV's off some other dude on ISS for $190 but I used Paypal. I haven't heard from dude since yesterday when I sent the payment, he won't answer my PM's or Email's. I think I'm being scammed again.
ohwell.gif
ok8mkg.jpg

your taking a BIG
w8229v.jpg

Back
Top Bottom