NT, my friend is a homosexual, and he "did it," with my other friend...

alien.gif
time for new friends.

My boy did the same thing. Mostly like we all thought he was gay, but he was pulling honeys left and right. So this past year during a party we were like damn where Jimmy at, hes probably having some girl S his D. Turns out he was out back S'ing someone elses D

Well the only thing I'm concerned about is OPs avy, I need more pics or some background

if its just a random internet pic, disappointed I will be

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Me and my other friend would always talk thinking these two dudes are homosexual or they like each other more than just friends...
You already had an inkling, suspicion, so why are you so surprised?
Don't even work your brain.

Why do it matter so much to you? And obviously they didnt tel you because you cant keep your mouth shut which uv already proven during that story

There's a part of me that thinks two of my roommates for years in college were mad gay for each other on the low.
laugh.gif

Maybe they didn't tell you because they had a feeling you'd make a big enough deal about it to, I don't know, post on a message board?

Your not as close as you used to be with them and you say you don't care they are gay, so no need to ever bring it up.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Only 5 people and everyone on a public message board.

Let them be, they were friends and became more than that.

Maybe they don't want anyone to know because they think people will react exactly the way you reacted.

Reminds me of that scene from Big Daddy 
laugh.gif

"They're still like our brothers - our very very gay brothers." 

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Originally Posted by breezylocks

idc if theyre gay but i think its more like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Don't kid yourself. You wouldn't be making this thread if you didn't care.
laugh.gif
Rofl at first post being a quote.

Real life too many dudes are trying too hard on this board. The nee flavor is "why do you care". Why shouldn't he? Two of his boys are living in the closet. That's pretty big especially if they're living like they're not. I'd be shocked and thrown off too. I wouldn't bring it up unless they told me though.

Get off that "why do you care" steez though. You suck.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Real life too many dudes are trying too hard on this board. The nee flavor is "why do you care". Why shouldn't he? Two of his boys are living in the closet. That's pretty big especially if they're living like they're not. I'd be shocked and thrown off too. I wouldn't bring it up unless they told me though.

being shocked and thrown off is one thing thats understandable but hes gone way past that. talking about hes distraught over it? Thats all he can think about? Its supposed to be his boy but he cant even look at him at work straight? he cant even keep the secret to himself

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by RKO2004

being surprised is one thing thats understandable but hes gone way past that. 

Well I understand him because I was cool with this gay guy who claimed he fooled around with a a hand full of dudes we went to school with.Op shouldn't treat it as life altering though. It could be worse. He could have walked in on them.

Originally Posted by INS

My boy did the same thing. Mostly like we all thought he was gay, but he was pulling honeys left and right. So this past year during a party we were like damn where Jimmy at, hes probably having some girl S his D. Turns out he was out back S'ing someone elses D

sick.gif
now that's something to be distraught about...

OP, I'd just act like I didn't know anything cuz techinically you're not supposed to know

the replies are full of lulz hahaha

OP, i think you should just act normal and be an adult. Pretend like you dont know and get over it. If they want to tell you, they will. Give them time, if they don't tell you, mind yo business they dont want you to know lol. Namean? I don't have any homosexual friends or nothing but this is a very sensitive subject, especially for your friends.

Back
Top Bottom