NT: My warning to those who don't use protection

Unbelievably tough lesson to learn and I'm sure no one can even comprehend it unless they've actually had to deal with it. Wake up call a little too late, but that doesn't mean your life is over. Things happen to good people too and hopefully you can find one of them to spend your life with if/when you're ready.

2008 - Same as last time but ten times worse. Discharge was yellow and greenish. GONORRHEA. The pain was terrible when urinating it made me cry. Again I had no I idea who I got it from. Except this time I gave it to a girl I cared about. She told her parents (she was 17 at the time I was 20) and her dad WENT CRAZY. Came to my house with a gun at 4am and told me he never wants to see me again or else I am dead. I called t-mobile 10 minutes later and changed my number.
Son
mean.gif

Why my dude?

OP, your story was tough to read, but ultimately well-intended. I'm glad you shared your experience so we might try to avoid your mistakes. Props.

That said, my jaw was dropped for most of that last part. :smh:

The scary part is you have no clue who haw what. I was rounding 3rd with a nice looking, seemingly good girl. Right when I was about to slide the vickies off, she was like "wait, i cant. I hqve herpes". :smh: she was dating a guy that was doing her wrong... smashing mar chicks and ended up passing something to her. It's crazy b/c tha5 one scenario could have changed my life. I would have strapped up but still, scary stuff.

This situation along with pregnancy scares makes me wish I would've stayed abstinent.

thanks for the warning signs about your stds though. I always get paranoid when i get like an ingrown pube after shaving or something. freaks me out

Team Raw anthem.

That last paragraph was :x
It drives the point home man.

Last edited:
takes courage to share your story op.

I see some stupid sick dumbasses in the thread about yams saying how they go raw and pull out as if nothing can happen, they just hide in their ignorant part of their brain and put their lives and others at risk. You stupid guys make me sick.

It's terrible that you kept at it even after catching the STD but at least you are man enough to admit your faults. I know that it's very important to use protection regardless of how good it feels to go raw. I'm not wanting to go through the acid treatment or something similar and wouldn't want it for female companions either. So, I"m staying strapped when doing some damage.

Bruh you should've been cautious after the first time you got burnt...I've only went raw in chicks I've been ******g with for awhile...and the past 3 years only with my ol lady...if I ever did cheat or we broke up I'm strapping up until I see a test or something....thank god I never caught a std

Last edited:
damn, sorry to hear OP, thanks for sharing and stay up, you're life isn't over

Bruh you should've been cautious after the first time you got burnt...I've only went raw in chicks I've been ******g with for awhile...and the past 3 years only with my ol lady...if I ever did cheat or we broke up I'm strapping up until I see a test or something....thank god I never caught a std
images

:smh: You live and you learn.

All i can think about is that Freeky Zeeky skit on 'Come Home With Me'

THE **** YOU DOING BURNING ME ***? I SHOULD THROW YA FACE IN THE GARBAGE"

:rofl: :lol:

I've went thru everything Op posted except the hpv. Ive had it all, warts haven't came back after having them removed. now i have herpes. Outbreak once every 6 months. Maybe a year or two. I'm an addict. I break condoms deliberately to feel it. I am burnt for life.

I've went thru everything Op posted except the hpv. Ive had it all, warts haven't came back after having them removed. now i have herpes. Outbreak once every 6 months. Maybe a year or two. I'm an addict. I break condoms deliberately to feel it. I am burnt for life.

I wouldn't even feel remotely bad if something bad happened to you in your life causing you immense physical pain or disability for the rest of your natural life. Hell, I might even smile.

You willingly break condoms, potentially infecting women (i'm assuming) without their knowledge so that YOU can get a better feeling?

That has to be one of the most selfish and reckless things I've seen typed in years, you can ruin so many peoples lives like that, just so you can "feel it".

Wow. :smh:

Last edited:
Whoaaaa 
eek.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

and you in the ATL, breh, these fugazi homo thugs given chicks the monster out cha..

I wouldn't even feel remotely bad if something bad happened to you in your life causing you immense physical pain or disability for the rest of your natural life. Hell, I might even smile.

You willingly break condoms, potentially infecting women (i'm assuming) without their knowledge so that YOU can get a better feeling?

That has to be one of the most selfish and reckless things I've seen typed in years, you can ruin so many peoples lives like that, just so you can "feel it".

Wow.
mean.gif
I can't believe I read that. Isn't that a crime?

Back
Top Bottom