NT: My warning to those who don't use protection

I've went thru everything Op posted except the hpv. Ive had it all, warts haven't came back after having them removed. now i have herpes. Outbreak once every 6 months. Maybe a year or two. I'm an addict. I break condoms deliberately to feel it. I am burnt for life.
Woah dere. 

Between my human sexuality class last semester and OPs story, it makes me never want to have sex again. 
frown.gif

I remember a few months ago I had this chick I met a few weeks prior at my crib, bad lil white joint, I wanted to smash badly, she wearing these Lil *** Umbro shorts I'm gripping on the ***, rubbing on her breast etc. I never smashed, few weeks later shorty gets beat up by her ex, dude was like she gave him the Herp and apparently knew she had it.

I immediately felt sick, then grateful I didn't smash or get top

sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 I got friends like OP who insist on living that Yolo life with these Air Force rats aka Clearing Barrels ..half of the dorm girls got some kind of STD.. Be safe out there NT..

Trolling to the max. ***& im disease free. LMAOOOO. You should see the PM I left op. Son is wylin for this thread.

I'm a nurse at a clinic, take std's serious. I see too many young people just make stupid mistakes for a few minutes of pleasure, and hsv can be spread with lesions not present and with a condom because the condom does not protect all of the male genitalia. Keep that in mind.

2013 - Now this is the reason why I made this post. I am so stupid. Seriously it's like touching a red hot stove, getting burnt and going right back for more as soon as it heals. I am so figgin stupid smh. In December 2012 I noticed bumps on my penis. Weird, ugly, itchy and painful this time that would turn into sores. I go to the clinic. Upon observation she tells me I have HPV (Not HIV omg thank you) which means HUMAN PAPIILLOMAVIRUS. In case you don't know that is GENITAL WARTS. This is life changing for me. The dr's say I have a rare strain (there are over 100 known types, some dont even show warts ever) that will constantly come back. The worst part is that someone can have it for up to 6 years and never show signs of having it and not even know they have it. I may have given this to dozens of girls. I am in a mess.

There is no cure. I have this for life. I can never have a serious relationship with anyone normal because HPV causes cervical cancer to females. I don't think I can ever have anymore children. No female is ever going to want me if they knew I have this. I have to resort to STD dating sites in the future. The treatment options were between a prescription cream that is over $350 a month or there is TC ACID TREATMENT that removes the warts. I couldn't afford the cream so I had to get the acid treatment. I've read about this. I knew what was coming. I told them they seriously needed to strap me down. They said they had a body strap. I agreed.

It was the most terrible 5 minutes of my life. They take a cotton swab and wipe acid on the lesions, destroying them and burning them away. 1st it felt like listerine burning, 20 seconds later it felt like rubbing alcohol in a cut, 20 seconds later it felt like someone took my penis and pushed it on a red hot stove set to high. I was screaming bloody murder. She told me calm down and breathe and resumed like nothing was happening. She then put some sort of powder on it to "extinguish it". The pain lasted for over 3 minutes. Worst pain I've ever endured. The healing process was terrible. Like any burn/wound it scabbed pretty bad, bled and got stuck to my boxers. Getting an erection was torture the scabs cracked open and hurt and bled. I have to get this treatment done at least twice a year and it takes 3 weeks to full heal. I have light discolored blotches of scars all over my tip that are so obvious.
Most of this is total BS.

1. Genital warts are not itchy or painful. They do not turn into sores.
2. There are no rare strains that "constantly come back". 70% of patients will clear the virus to the point of being asymptomatic within 1 year. 90% within 2 years. Warts that keep coming back can be due to a multitude of reasons: immunodeficiency, self-inoculation (think shaving for example), etc. When you're asymptomatic there is a theoretical risk that you could still pass the virus on, but the probability is extremely slight.
3. There are over 100 HPV strains that break down to three groups: one that is entirely asymptomatic, one that causes genital warts, one that causes cervical/penile/anal cancer. A strain that causes genital warts does not cause cancer.
4. Gardasil is an HPV vaccination which protects against the two strains causing >90% of HPV-related cervical cancer cases and ~75% of genital wart cases. It is HIGHLY effective. Genital warts is not a barrier to having intercourse. The only way to know which strain you have is to take a sample and get it sequenced. That's rarely done for the aforementioned resolution of symptoms.
5. There are far more treatment options than Aldara or TCA. The easiest is liquid nitrogen to freeze off the individual warts. You are greatly exaggerating the pain experienced with TCA. I hope you've never had a cut before.

I've went thru everything Op posted except the hpv. Ive had it all, warts haven't came back after having them removed. now i have herpes. Outbreak once every 6 months. Maybe a year or two. I'm an addict. I break condoms deliberately to feel it. I am burnt for life.

I wouldn't even feel remotely bad if something bad happened to you in your life causing you immense physical pain or disability for the rest of your natural life. Hell, I might even smile.

You willingly break condoms, potentially infecting women (i'm assuming) without their knowledge so that YOU can get a better feeling?

That has to be one of the most selfish and reckless things I've seen typed in years, you can ruin so many peoples lives like that, just so you can "feel it".

Wow. :smh:

I can't believe I read that. Isn't that a crime?

You can be charged with attempt at murder if you break a condom like that and you have an std. It's clear cut if you have HIV/AIDS

I got a warning for saying OP doesn't deserve to live anymore, and we got dudes saying its OK to infect people with diseases and viruses.smh. Why are they not being permanently banned from this site?

Smart men learn from their mistakes.
Wise men learn from the mistakes of others.
I hope some NTers reading this wised up. Team Raw I'm talking to you.

OP, I hope you seek help. It's obvious - as much as you want to deny it - that physical pain means nothing to you and you're going to get your nut one way or another. There are groups out there that can help you abstain from your life-threatening ways and see the light. Pleasure and pain have somehow become intertwined in your sadomasochistic world and they are essentially one in the same. It's great if it were only affecting you but think of the countless other unsuspecting females who just wanted to "feel it" too, but not its after-effects. They could be going through the same trauma and not really be about that life.

Seek counsel from somewhere before you end up killing yourself and robbing your child of a father. Oh and pick up a new hobby. It will take your mind off of things and maybe help you abstain as well.

My best.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom