NT recommend me some good DOCUMENTARIES

Zeitgeist is a must if u havent alrdy
I saw these on netflix
1. The Parking Lot Movie (life of parking lot attendants) interesting and funny
2. Stranded (Uruguayan rugby team plane crashed and are stranded...crazy)
3. A/k/a Tommy Chong (no further explanation needed)

Havent checked out Freakonomics but i always wanted to read the book

Pretty much posting in here so I don't lose this thread, but....

Art and Copy is pretty awesome if you're remotely interested in marketing, advertising, design, a hypebeast, etc.

Scratch
Scratchposter.jpg

Senna

http://www.sennamovie.co.uk/

Senna.jpg

Capitalism A Love Story
cocaine Cowboys
letter to the president
Mr. Untouchable
How weed won the west
More than a game
Hugh hefner: playboy activist rebel
Tupac: the lost prison tapes
Super high me

Just a few that I've enjoyed lately

Originally Posted by jroc3821

Capitalism A Love Story
cocaine Cowboys
letter to the president
Mr. Untouchable
How weed won the west
More than a game
Hugh hefner: playboy activist rebel
Tupac: the lost prison tapes
Super high me

Just a few that I've enjoyed lately
yep those are pretty good. 
Dont forget about 

bevahyhu.jpg

Had me 
roll.gif
at some parts. especially dude that looked like hood Martin Lawrence

that baron davis one about the bloods n crips is cool
any of the 30 for 30s like posted
super high me
i forget the cheech n chong one i think its called the revolution or somethin along those lines

Inside Job... just won a oscar for best documentary.. about how corrupt USA wall street is.. narrated by Matt Damon.. Everyone should check it out

here's a few that i didn't see mentioned. both are instant streaming on netflix right now. 

watched Please Vote for Me recently. i know the description makes it sound like a disney movie, but it's not. trust me. a few parts felt scripted but it was still a good watch.

Though China's government is Communist, the third grade election for the prestigious position of Class Monitor at the Evergreen Primary School in Wuhan is being decided by a democratic vote. In this enlightening documentary, filmmaker Weijun Chen captures all the action as the three candidates -- two boys and a girl -- go all out to win: performing in a talent show, debating each other and delivering speeches to their classmates.

watched Beer Wars the other night also. if you have no idea how competitive the beer industry is, you should give this a watch. it's pretty informative. if budweiser is your go-to beer for whatever reason, you will not enjoy it.
laugh.gif

With her entertaining documentary, Anat Baron ushers viewers into the backrooms and breweries of the ultracompetitive beer industry and reveals what it takes for independent brewers to compete with the corporate giants who dominate the business. With a background that includes a successful career as a Hollywood producer and a stint as the general manager of Mike's Hard Lemonade Co., Baron is uniquely suited to tackle this subject matter.

Football's Lost Boys...its on youtube.
Real Football Factories...its a BBC show. But its really interesting.
.Football Rivalries/International Rivalries.

"Last Days On Earth"

by abc NEWS. A look at the deadliest threats to humanity.

To this day, the illest docu I ever seen.

I'm adding 1 more. The Infamous Times, Vol 1, "The Original 50 Cent".

Back
Top Bottom