NT school me on PEA COATS (where to buy, prices, etc...)

Spiewak makes some of the best Peacoats period

SX861-003zoom1.jpg
SX861-GRYzoom1.jpg

SX869-063zoom1.jpg
SX514-003zoom1.jpg

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I saw a nice one at Old Navy for like $40 bucks.

Yeah I just copped the same one,currently waiting for it to come in the mail.

Originally Posted by Ruff C

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I saw a nice one at Old Navy for like $40 bucks.

Yeah I just copped the same one,currently waiting for it to come in the mail.
Copped one from the outlet, fits and looks good
pimp.gif

and for $40
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by April Lee

Spiewak makes some of the best Peacoats period
QFT. I have a Spiewak myself that I got for $55 (buying off season FTW) and I love it. The fit is great and it does an amazing job workingagainst the elements. Let's put it this way- Spiewak's police jackets are worn by NYPD, Chicago, and LAPD policemen. There isn't much that has to besaid after that for quality and performance. It's a real pea coat with style as a bonus. I highly recommend it.

I love that RL one OP posted. Too bad its not available up here in Canada, 425 is a reasonable price for something that looks nice, but It'd have to dependon the fitting.

I'm trying to steer clear of surpassing the G mark, so the RL one would be nice. Wouldnt mind trying on the CDGxHM one, but HM fits odd...

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

my dad is in the Navy and got me an Official one. idk how much it cost, but if you go into pea coats, get a Navy one. clean and heavy.
QFT.. Navy issued overcoats(with the insulation) FTW
pimp.gif

I guess this is this years coat thread huh.
Peacoats always look really boxy for some reason. I gave away the 2 peacoats I had today because they didn't look right. I'm a sucker for duffles,toggles, and bombers. Some of my cold weather joints.
Triple 5 Soul.
11-8.jpg

Burberry.
untitled-13.jpg

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Outlets during the fall is a good place to get these prior to the season.
QFT. bought the black RL peacoat the OP is referring to for around $140 at Dilliards at the end of the season sale last year...get complimentseverytime i wear it. may look for a navy blue one this year...

-waystinthyme

I got two that are JORDAN CRAIG, 1 black 1 grey. Both still in damn near perfect condition, had them since 04-05.
But i got to say, Letterman/Varsity jackets>peacoats for me atleast

Thanks fellas. The wool on it is amazing on it, its the equivalent to a butter leather. I wore it for the first time and I had random women touching my coat.
Obey makes some really nice coats also. This one comes in black and grey.
obey_oj0139_blk-6t.jpg
obey_oj0139_gry-6t.jpg

Not a traditiaonal peacoat but it's still nice.
obey_oj0101_blk-2t.jpg
obey_oj0101_hea-2t.jpg

how warm are pea coats? i currently have a north face goretex (with a removable fleece inside). i need to change it up.
how does it compare?

I'm almost afraid to wear my pea coat and my hoody because that would create too much heat in my armpit area. And right now it's like Katrina downthere. I really need to get that problem fixed.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

30c93sw.jpg

Just copped this.

That coat is heat where they sell that at online and like somebody else said do they have that in black? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom