NT tell me your current feelings right now.

I just woke up, and still feel a bit sleepy.

About to hit the shower and to have a brand new day and month to start.
pimp.gif

i havent eaten in 2 days, got the ill headache as a result.. got no food in the house or money to fix it
smh.gif

ive never felt so broke in my life.. wild depressing..

but im still alive..so hey not that bad
pimp.gif

how do you guys JUST wake up and are posting on NT?
laugh.gif
My eyes barely open till a good hour after I wake up

and no I havent slept all nighter ftw

Tired and optimistic, going to kick with with my homegirl Natali and Cassie back to back tomorrow.
grin.gif

I'm so %*%+#@! pissed because I can't seem to be able to install this software correctly, and it's mandatory for a class project!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

how do you guys JUST wake up and are posting on NT?
laugh.gif
My eyes barely open till a good hour after I wake up

and no I havent slept all nighter ftw

im still at work.... i dont get off til 6am westcoast.... 12hr shifts.... then i got to meet up with my realtor @8... to make an offer on a house...

Like crap.

I was anticipating spring break for months. Now it's almost here and I'm gonna be in Fla. bumbed out by the fact that the girl I'm possibly in lovewith (it may be infatuation... time'll tell) is leaving next month. That' a whole week of not enjoying the time we have together becausewe're both going different places for SB.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Like crap.

I was anticipating spring break for months. Now it's almost here and I'm gonna be in Fla. bumbed out by the fact that the girl I'm possibly in love with (it may be infatuation... time'll tell) is leaving next month. That' a whole week of not enjoying the time we have together because we're both going different places for SB.
I feel bad for you. You could've had the best SB of your life. Where's she moving?

God knows. She's in the Rotary program so she has to pick from a few schools or something like that. It's either that or she'll move back toJamaica.

I don't feel like going to the damn bank but if I don't then my CD's will renew...
smh.gif

im mad because the worm sort of messed up my computer (its in safe mode now) so i just downloaded the removal thing and the program worked so hopefully when ireboot my computer i can work in normal mode

smh.gif
@ myself for thinking it wasnt that serious....

but at the same time damn the ones who said if your settings were on "automatic" then you're good because mines were last night so i wasntsweating it like that

Back
Top Bottom