NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

That's not the knife used in the murders.. the only individual that knows where the knives are that were used to kill Nicole and Ron is Jason. Jason used his personal Chef cutlery set. I think the one thing Cuba has been spot on with is the portrayal of OJ as a naïve, if not dumb, jock. I don't personally think he committed the murders. Either Jason did it, after Nicole and company flaked on the reservations he had for them at the restaurant he worked at, or OJ hired someone to either scare Nicole or kill her.

O.k. doublemesh:

That's not the knife THAT WAS used in the murders.. the only individual that knows where THE KNIFE is that WAS used to kill BOTH Nicole and Ron, is Jason. Jason used A KNIFE FROM his personal Chef cutlery set.

Better?

Why would anybody take a murder knife home with them if it aint theirs?

This is madness
mean.gif
Why waste a perfectly good knife?
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I don't know how he figured he could pull it off, but I bet the officer thought he was going to be able to sell it somehow.

Its all talk now ...double jeopardy its been over.
Now the show on FX if you thought the ratings were high already imagine now sheesssshhhh

So this means that roughly in the span of one hour...

-OJ drove over to Nicole's house
-Killed both her and Goldman (both had defense wounds, so it that had to take *some* time
-Race back to his house
-Bury the knife (or hide the knife in a good hiding spot for approximately 1.5 years, come back home...and then just bury it the backyard???)
-Dispose of the clothes
-Then finally catch his ride to the airport

Did OJ do it? Ehhh

The thing that I've found remarkable about this case is the *lack* of blood found in the Bronco.

For two people to get killed in such a grisly way up close, there should be blood everywhere, and especially on the killer.

If that's the case the Bronco should've been drenched in blood, not just blood drops here and there.

This would mean that OJ would've had to clean a bloody car, or change clothes at the scene (but leave the hat and one glove behind)

Either of those scenarios would add even more time to the OJ timeline....which doesn't really fit (rimshot)

If he did bury the knife (at his own house?), where are the clothes?

Maybe they're in the bag that Kardashian had (that the LAPD didn't want)

Maybe he burned them (when would he have had the time to do it?)

There's so much stuff I feel that's unanswered for that I would not be able to say that OJ's 100% guilty.

I think the timing of this announcement, plus the fact that it was TMZ that broke the story is just the LAPD trying to solidify public opinion

Who does that? Dude just kept the knife for 20 years? :lol:  

I can't figure that out either. I guess he thought that because of double jeopardy it didn't really matter if that was the murder weapon or not.

The thing that I've found remarkable about this case is the *lack* of blood found in the Bronco.

I think OJ did it but I have wondered this also. When you look at the uncensored crime photos there is literally blood everywhere. How he sliced their necks and wasn't covered in blood himself is beyond me.

Cop that kept it said to have it framed and took it out when guest came over for dinner and allegedly used it to carve the thanksgiving turkey.

Heard the dude who kept it, wanted the OJ case number to frame it with the knife. He asked another cop for the case number. After realizing where the knife came from, he told LAPD. 

Heard the dude who kept it, wanted the OJ case number to frame it with the knife. He asked another cop for the case number. After realizing where the knife came from, he told LAPD. 

Yes it's in the TMZ video on the last page

Nice to see ppl still questioning this cuz it makes less sense that OJ did it as time goes on.

I mean did he kill them covered in plastic? A big *** raincoat?

Plus with this bury the knife nonsense that means they would've not only found blood in the bronco but also dirt. As well as on him. On his shoes.

You telling me OJ disposed of and cleaned himself of all incriminating evidence that quickly? It doesn't really matter who saw him drop some garbage in w/e trash can. There'd be dirt and blood in the shower at his house or the hotel he stayed at or somewhere.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by ELJEFE View Post

Cop that kept it said to have it framed and took it out when guest came over for dinner and allegedly used it to carve the thanksgiving turkey.

:x That's creepy as hell...what's this dudes name..Fuhrman?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom