NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Also kickhead23, do you have access to hunahpu from cigarcitybrewing? Not sure how rare it is over there in florida.

Also kickhead23, do you have access to hunahpu from cigarcitybrewing? Not sure how rare it is over there in florida.

VERY rare. The only place they sold it, and in very minimal quantities at that, was at their brewery in tampa. They also gave a couple hundred vouchers to their account managers all over florida to raffle away at locations. So about three people per city outside of tampa had a shot at a bottle.. Sorry man.

My local bottle shop got the 120 minute in a few weeks ago. I wanted to try it sinceiit's fairly rare. Until I saw that the was $12 for one 12 Oz bottle...

Went back last night to pick something else up. They haven't sold a single one

Just finished my last 2 cans of Dale's Pale Ale.

And I gotta say...moving to Denver makes me appreciate craft beer even more than I did. There's just so damn much of it around here!

Over the past few weeks, the missus and I have been to a few of the local breweries (Strange & Funkwerks are especially badass) and enjoyed tons of great stuff, like Tne Bruery Tart Of Darkness, Dry Dock Apricot Blonde, the Funkwerks lineup, Colorado Cider Company and tons and tons more.

If you want an amazing craft beer-centered vacation, get to Denver, Boulder & Fort Collins!
fort Collins is a dope town

I'm also a beginning glass collector and am quickly learning it could get ugly. Does anyone else share this sickness?

picked up a 6 pack of Full Sail IPA

just tried the Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale as well, it's pretty good

ive always been a fan of porters. any suggestions?

My favorites.
1A - Deschutes

1B - Kona Pipeline

This is decent also.
Maui

These are all pretty accessible (taste good and not expensive or hard to find) as far as I know.
If you have access to Founder's beers, they apparently have some good ones also.
-J-

Taking a much needed "vacation" away from alcohol. Self-imposed to save money and calories. Enjoy all the Octoberfest beers for me, fellas.

My favorites.
1A - Deschutes

1B - Kona Pipeline

This is decent also.
Maui

These are all pretty accessible (taste good and not expensive or hard to find) as far as I know.
If you have access to Founder's beers, they apparently have some good ones also.
-J-
good lookin out. i think ive had that black butte before, but that pipeline looks interesting. im gonna look for that next time im out 

More quickstrike goodies from the beer distributor today.  I'd like to take this time to remind everyone that there is absolutely nothing better than a fresh Heady Topper.

Personally, though I've never had heady topper, I would argue that there is nothing better than the elder fresh.

Just finished drinking sculpin on draft, a little underwhelmed by it honestly, but for $6 you can't go wrong.

With regards to trading, I live in the bay area, so if anybody wants anything fairly local, let me know. I have cantillion, firestone parabola, lost abbey, the bruery, russian river, and a few others if anybody wants to trade (doesn't have to be whales, could just be local goodies).

With regards to trading, I live in the bay area, so if anybody wants anything fairly local, let me know. I have cantillion, firestone parabola, lost abbey, the bruery, russian river, and a few others if anybody wants to trade (doesn't have to be whales, could just be local goodies).
I'll trade or paypal you for some Parabola.

Newbs: Same to you, brotha. And HBD in advance.

Consider Peppers an early gift. If Hand goes to AA, I'll lose it.

Have a standing invite to catch a game. Family friend is a senior. She's an athlete, knows Lewan and the other major football players.

Back
Top Bottom