NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Miller Lite
Dos Equis
Lone Star

Tried Sam Adams and hated it. Sue me. Heard their seasonal ales are good though.

Definitely the summer ale sam adams are my favorite. 

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Miller Lite
Dos Equis
Lone Star

Tried Sam Adams and hated it. Sue me. Heard their seasonal ales are good though.

Definitely the summer ale sam adams are my favorite. 

Originally Posted by bonde111

Mastamind- I have one of those Terrible's aging in my basement right now. I've never had it before, but saw the reviews on Beer Advocate, happened to come across it, so I had to get it.

King23James-I've heard so many good things about 3 Floyds, but they don't distribute to Iowa, so I've never had their sweet nectar. Really want to try their lineup.

Right now I've got a good collection going. I wanna say there was 27 different kinds of beer aging in my basement right now. Mix of 750ml's, bombers, and 12 oz bottles.
Ive always wanted to try this. What effect does the aging process have on beer? Is it different depending on the style of beer?

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

it must suck for people living in the south or areas where the selection of beers are terrible

having to decide between Budweiser or Bud Light

sick.gif
 It does suck. I have to drive 55 minutes away to get to a place like the one you posted. Its depressing. The best I have is Ingles. At least they have the build your own 6pack deal. I tried a lot of micros in a short amount of time. But even then they are only the local and the more well known micro brews.

Originally Posted by bonde111

Mastamind- I have one of those Terrible's aging in my basement right now. I've never had it before, but saw the reviews on Beer Advocate, happened to come across it, so I had to get it.

King23James-I've heard so many good things about 3 Floyds, but they don't distribute to Iowa, so I've never had their sweet nectar. Really want to try their lineup.

Right now I've got a good collection going. I wanna say there was 27 different kinds of beer aging in my basement right now. Mix of 750ml's, bombers, and 12 oz bottles.
Ive always wanted to try this. What effect does the aging process have on beer? Is it different depending on the style of beer?

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

it must suck for people living in the south or areas where the selection of beers are terrible

having to decide between Budweiser or Bud Light

sick.gif
 It does suck. I have to drive 55 minutes away to get to a place like the one you posted. Its depressing. The best I have is Ingles. At least they have the build your own 6pack deal. I tried a lot of micros in a short amount of time. But even then they are only the local and the more well known micro brews.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

So I LOVE wheat beers.

Bluemoon, Widmer Hef, Shocktop are all absolutely delicious to me.

Any recommendations?
Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat and Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Sumpin' Ale. Along the lines of Blue Moon (and Bratz' recommendation of Ommegang Witte), I'd say Hoegaarden, Jolly Pumpkin Calabaza Blanca, and what is easily the best witbier of all time, Boulevard Two Jokers Double Wit. It will change your life!

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

So I LOVE wheat beers.

Bluemoon, Widmer Hef, Shocktop are all absolutely delicious to me.

Any recommendations?
Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat and Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Sumpin' Ale. Along the lines of Blue Moon (and Bratz' recommendation of Ommegang Witte), I'd say Hoegaarden, Jolly Pumpkin Calabaza Blanca, and what is easily the best witbier of all time, Boulevard Two Jokers Double Wit. It will change your life!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Not a big beer guy.... love me my Whiskey and Cognac.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]when i do drink beer, Dos Equis Amber... really good. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Not a big beer guy.... love me my Whiskey and Cognac.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]when i do drink beer, Dos Equis Amber... really good. [/color]

Much thanks to the dude who posted up about the BREWSTER APP

I been on a IPA fix the last year or so, but I have difficulties keeping track of the ones I tried and liked and didnt like. Hopefully this app will keep me from ordering the ones I didnt care for.

Much thanks to the dude who posted up about the BREWSTER APP

I been on a IPA fix the last year or so, but I have difficulties keeping track of the ones I tried and liked and didnt like. Hopefully this app will keep me from ordering the ones I didnt care for.

Back
Top Bottom