NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Those places need to be low key. U can't sell heady outside of VT. Straight non sense that u need to take part of. Unless prices are too crazy.

^ Nice! Hopefully they didn't charge you an arm and a leg for that.

My yearly La Cumbre revisit. Thanks again Wally!

Picked up a bottle of the Stone Crime. Very interesting... The peppers are pretty mild in taste but partway through the bottle I started feeling the heat in my chest

I have a few bottle left from last year. My local spot got that in this year  (yesterday) and it still have the baby on it. I thought the new bottles didn't. 

Backwoods Bastard should be coming shortly as well.

You're correct. The baby is gone from the Breakfast Stout.

I had the knock off duff beer in Europe, and just went to universal studios and had an official duff beer. Big taste difference and the one at universal was way better. Read they are making an official version soon to fight against all the fakes.

when they bring the real version out that will be my go to beer.

Neosole89 with the goods

Some modern times, pizza port, and firestone walker. Lovely. Chowing down shortly.

Btw. Lagunitas born yesterday hit yesterday. I got a couple sixers. Amazing stuff.

I feel like I'm swimming in amazing beers lately.

Last edited:
^nice hook up. I really should get on the trade train. Not sure what all I could contribute to a good trade tho.
Although I'm right by WI too.

This is a nice sour. Second beer I've from them and I like it.

Got these tonight

xc4nl5.jpg

Still trying out new beers. I peeped a fair amount of ayinger oktober fest-märzen still on the shelf definitely gotta cop some before they're out. Just wish they weren't so pricey.

Last edited:

My first pumpkin beer. I think its solid but felt it was too thin and wish the other flavors that isnt cinnamon came out more.

^nice hook up. I really should get on the trade train. Not sure what all I could contribute to a good trade tho.
Although I'm right by WI too.

This is a nice sour. Second beer I've from them and I like it.
I should jump back on the trade train

Have the better half of a case of some barrel aged beers that I could part with if I can get some stuff I want to try

Some Cali stuff, Chicago land, and north east

Too much good stuff coming out this time of year

Got these tonight

xc4nl5.jpg

Still trying out new beers. I peeped a fair amount of ayinger oktober fest-märzen still on the shelf definitely gotta cop some before they're out. Just wish they weren't so pricey.

Just a little update. Didn't like any of these. Especially not the Monk. Had a burnt bread taste I couldn't get into.

Small haul

Too many good beers coming out right now...just got Victory harvest ale a few days ago and enjoy by a couple of weeks ago

I'll most likely skip backwoods bastard this year but Tröegs blizzard of hops should be coming out really soon and BCBS and variants

Also, would like to try Yuenglings take on an IPL

Didn't even know this year's Box of Hops was out.  I made quick work of The Creeker last year.  Dark Vine was no slouch either. Wouldn't mind if they made both of those year-round releases.

^just drank pacific gravity and it's a winner

This year has flower power and creeker again

The other two are pacific gravity IIPA and Java power coffee IPA

^just drank pacific gravity and it's a winner

This year has flower power and creeker again

The other two are pacific gravity IIPA and Java power coffee IPA
Damn.  That's a much better lineup than last year.  Last year was Creeker, Flower Power, Dark Vine, and some red IPA.

This is officially official.  Better start camping out now:

I get looks, but Corona is my go to if I'm eating something along with it.

Maybe Blue Moon if I got snacks and ****.

Just a little update. Didn't like any of these. Especially not the Monk. Had a burnt bread taste I couldn't get into.

Man, Full Sail is one of my faves and Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest has been one of my top seasonal brews this year.

Also IMO pretty much all of Full Sails beers suck, but that's just me and there are many better options here to choose from

My first pumpkin beer. I think its solid but felt it was too thin and wish the other flavors that isnt cinnamon came out more.

Elysians Night Owl Pumpkin Ale is much better than that. I suggest giving it a try if you see it.

Last edited:
I was really looking forward to full sail. It was 'eh' at best for me. I like fat tire more. ayinger has been my favorite thus far.

Drank a 4 pack of DFH Punkin Ale on Halloween and then busted this open.

It was fine. I was expecting a bit more. A bit thin in the mouth feel. Will not go out of my way to trade for it again.

Just another example of how there are more than enough great beers in California of every style. Becoming more and more clear that trading beers from across the country is just a hassle and not worth it.
If I can't get it at my lbs or even TW, I don't need to try it.

I have a few bottle left from last year. My local spot got that in this year  (yesterday) and it still have the baby on it. I thought the new bottles didn't. 

Backwoods Bastard should be coming shortly as well.

They have breakfast stout at my local 7-11 right now, had to do a double take :lol:

Not sure if anyone mentioned it yet but I just had Born Yesterday from Lagunitas and it is damn near perfect. I didn't know the backstory behind it prior to drinking it but it certainly makes sense given how insanely fresh it tastes.

Back
Top Bottom