NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Starting my Saturday night off in good form. 
pimp.gif

brooklyn-summer-ale.jpg

Just scored a pack of these. A few friends recommended it and it's pretty delicious
5088034495_420369ac8c.jpg

Just scored a pack of these. A few friends recommended it and it's pretty delicious
5088034495_420369ac8c.jpg

^I usually don't like beers that taste too much like fruit. But for some reason I love Purple Haze. 
pimp.gif

Quick questions guys, I stumbled upon a spot that has the blue and red versions of Chimay and also 3 philosophers. My pops birthday is in a few days and I want to get him some quality brews. What would you recommend? But one of each? Or just get 3 of one?

^I usually don't like beers that taste too much like fruit. But for some reason I love Purple Haze. 
pimp.gif

Quick questions guys, I stumbled upon a spot that has the blue and red versions of Chimay and also 3 philosophers. My pops birthday is in a few days and I want to get him some quality brews. What would you recommend? But one of each? Or just get 3 of one?

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

pimp.gif

Three Philosophers and Chimay Blue are two of my favorites, haven't had Chimay Red. Get one of each since they are all different

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

pimp.gif

Three Philosophers and Chimay Blue are two of my favorites, haven't had Chimay Red. Get one of each since they are all different

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

also try this. Its pretty good.

One of the few IPAs i've tried.

Had this at a burrito place couple weeks back..Tastes like a watermelon water, with a slight Blue Moon wheat taste..Very drinkable.
Watermelon Wheat is 10x better out of the keg than in their can.  I am happy they're going nationwide assuming you're out east.

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

also try this. Its pretty good.

One of the few IPAs i've tried.

Had this at a burrito place couple weeks back..Tastes like a watermelon water, with a slight Blue Moon wheat taste..Very drinkable.
Watermelon Wheat is 10x better out of the keg than in their can.  I am happy they're going nationwide assuming you're out east.

Tried Dogfis Head 120 minute IPA last night on tap and it was okay. More than likely would not order again.
dfh-120.jpg

Tried Dogfis Head 120 minute IPA last night on tap and it was okay. More than likely would not order again.
dfh-120.jpg

For the Chimay, one of each would be the smart but definitely some Red. It's a personal favorite and I've never met anyone that hasn't liked Chimay Red.

I've enjoyed both the Sam Adams Summer and Blue Moon Summer beers throughout the summer. Can't wait for Octoberfest as well, probably one of the best seasonal brews out there.

For the Chimay, one of each would be the smart but definitely some Red. It's a personal favorite and I've never met anyone that hasn't liked Chimay Red.

I've enjoyed both the Sam Adams Summer and Blue Moon Summer beers throughout the summer. Can't wait for Octoberfest as well, probably one of the best seasonal brews out there.

Copped each Chimay and got the Gran Reserve for myself. Its pretty damb good. Thanks to the NTers who recommend it.

Copped each Chimay and got the Gran Reserve for myself. Its pretty damb good. Thanks to the NTers who recommend it.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

blue moon on tap w/ an orange and im straightt 
pimp.gif
+1

But I try most beers. Im lucky to live in a big brewing area and theres always good #$+% to try out.   

Back
Top Bottom