NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Big Lagunitas fan.  Scoop up a 6er of this next time you're out:

beers_maximus_main_new.jpg
took your advice and picked this up on the way home from the office on Friday afternoon.  TBH, I cant really accurately judge it as I didnt get around to pouring one out until after I got home from a wedding on Sat night (open bar FTL or FTW depending on how you look at it).

Stupid BevMo by me had a fairly limited craft beer section so I could not find some of the other ones I was looking for.  Ended up going with a 6er of the Maximus, a 4 pack of Dogfishhead 90 min, and one of these

cb.png

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Big Lagunitas fan.  Scoop up a 6er of this next time you're out:

beers_maximus_main_new.jpg
took your advice and picked this up on the way home from the office on Friday afternoon.  TBH, I cant really accurately judge it as I didnt get around to pouring one out until after I got home from a wedding on Sat night (open bar FTL or FTW depending on how you look at it).

Stupid BevMo by me had a fairly limited craft beer section so I could not find some of the other ones I was looking for.  Ended up going with a 6er of the Maximus, a 4 pack of Dogfishhead 90 min, and one of these

cb.png

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

cb.png

frown.gif
 Wish I could get my hands on some Stone out here in NC. Closest place is like two hours away...

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

cb.png

frown.gif
 Wish I could get my hands on some Stone out here in NC. Closest place is like two hours away...

My go to beers is Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA

I also like Dogfish Head Squall IPA and on special occassions Dogfish Head 120 minute.

-Founders Devil Dancer
-Avery Maharaja
-Victory Hop Wallop (cask)

My go to beers is Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA

I also like Dogfish Head Squall IPA and on special occassions Dogfish Head 120 minute.

-Founders Devil Dancer
-Avery Maharaja
-Victory Hop Wallop (cask)

^
With your 90 minute, do you typically drink it out of a snifter to let it breathe? For a noob IPA drinker like myself, will there be a discernible difference if I drink it out of a pint glass instead of a snifter (only cause I dont have a snifter). and here is the dumbest question of them all. Since I dont have a snifter, should I opt to go with my stemless red wine wide body wineglasses in lieu of the pint glass, or the bootleg straight from the bottle?

^
With your 90 minute, do you typically drink it out of a snifter to let it breathe? For a noob IPA drinker like myself, will there be a discernible difference if I drink it out of a pint glass instead of a snifter (only cause I dont have a snifter). and here is the dumbest question of them all. Since I dont have a snifter, should I opt to go with my stemless red wine wide body wineglasses in lieu of the pint glass, or the bootleg straight from the bottle?

Originally Posted by proper english

drank this a couple of days ago.. extremely bitter during the 1st couple sips.. twas really 
pimp.gif
 tho. 
5z3qm0
Also on my list of beers to try. 
How much did you pay for it, if I remember correctly is about $12.99 or so around me?

Pics of your lady friend?

Originally Posted by proper english

drank this a couple of days ago.. extremely bitter during the 1st couple sips.. twas really 
pimp.gif
 tho. 
5z3qm0
Also on my list of beers to try. 
How much did you pay for it, if I remember correctly is about $12.99 or so around me?

Pics of your lady friend?

Delirium Tremens / Victory Golden Monkey
happy.gif

If any of you ever go to Munich, Schneider Weiss Hefeweizen (draft) is the best *#!*%% Hef I have ever had
smile.gif

Delirium Tremens / Victory Golden Monkey
happy.gif

If any of you ever go to Munich, Schneider Weiss Hefeweizen (draft) is the best *#!*%% Hef I have ever had
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom