NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Had the orange blossom and Urquell pils. The blossom was smooth and inoffensive. The Urquell had more of a bite but was smooth as well. I liked both of them. Great beers to have on a hot day. I get it now.

Edit:

Last edited:
I forgot who it was but good looking out on info about the packaging change.Definitely one of my favorites for the hot weather.

The jeff stout was a drain pour. Didn't have enough of a roasted flavor balance for me and I really disliked the flavor the lactose imparted.

Last edited:

SoCal heads. Don't forget this goes on sale today.

Got my bottle. Pretty easy online.
Probably heading over there on Saturday. My friend said they will be pouring FO all day. Bottle Logic, The Bruery and maybe Hoparazzi. Time to uber it.

Any newer OC breweries to check out? Never heard of Hoparazzi til now, so I'm adding that onto the list the next time I do my Vietnamese feast in Garden Grove/Westminster.

Any newer OC breweries to check out? Never heard of Hoparazzi til now, so I'm adding that onto the list the next time I do my Vietnamese feast in Garden Grove/Westminster.
I haven't been to Hoparazzi yet. My boy says it's pretty good.
salazaro44 salazaro44 is more of the OC guy. I stay in the South Bay (San Pedro, Torrance, Redondo, El Segundo, etc).

Anybody have any recommendations in and around the Portland, ME area? I'm going up soon and plan to hit up the following:

Maine Beer Co.
Banded Horn Brewing co.
Bissell Brothers
Rising Tide

I might also take a trip out to Western Mass to hit up Treehouse but I'll see how the week goes.

Drinking these tonight... Pretty much my favorite beer... These and #9... And it gets you drunk quick :nthat:...

Not my pic, I drink out the bottle :lol:...

#9 as in Magic Hat #9?

#9 as in Magic Hat #9?

One of the worst beers on the planet.

I've been straight Two Hearted, Bud Light and Invasion Pale Ale lately. Nothing fancy, but delicious.

One of the worst beers on the planet.

I've been straight Two Hearted, Bud Light and Invasion Pale Ale lately. Nothing fancy, but delicious.

Once upon a time, #9 was like my favorite beer. I had one about 4 months ago and it sucked pretty badly. I'd take one over a Bud Light 7 out of 7 days in a week though.

I asked dude if that's what he meant because I think he lives in Portland, ME, in which case there are a LOT of awesome beers that are local to him.

Yeah I feel the changed the recipe a few years ago... It's got that nostalgia effect for me... It's still decent to me, but u still like it :lol:...

Anybody have any recommendations in and around the Portland, ME area? I'm going up soon and plan to hit up the following:

Maine Beer Co.
Banded Horn Brewing co.
Bissell Brothers
Rising Tide

I might also take a trip out to Western Mass to hit up Treehouse but I'll see how the week goes.

Alagash :nthat:...

Peak Organic is pretty damn good too...

Stay the hell away from Shipyard :X...

I forgot who it was but good looking out on info about the packaging change.Definitely one of my favorites for the hot weather.

That was the first beer I had in NO on draft and it was good as hell. Good in hot weather.

This may be one of my favorite barrel aged beers.

I really enjoyed it. Definitely one of my favorite brown ales now. Not complex, but being a malt guy it gave me everything I wanted. Nice medium body as well.

Just had it last night.

I also enjoyed it and I'm not really a brown ale found. Dark ales kinda mess with my head and they make me think I'm drinking a stout or porter when they really don't taste like that.

Good stuff.

Got my bottle. Pretty easy online.
Probably heading over there on Saturday. My friend said they will be pouring FO all day. Bottle Logic, The Bruery and maybe Hoparazzi. Time to uber it.

You have any FO to trade?

Anybody on Untappd? Hmu: NovakSpinchenzo

Does anyone have any of the BCBS Rares they'd let go for the low?

[/quote

I have one.

King JJJulius. Happy 4th Anniversary Tree House!

You trading any of those?

Trelvis, unfortunately no. I'm down to my last can and I'm already having withdrawals.

No worries. They hype is real for that beer. Seen cans going for $30-$50 on the secondary market.

Trillium just announced that they'll be changing the bottle format on all of their hoppy beers from 750mL bottles to 4-packs of pint cans.

That's a game-changer if I've ever heard one.

Back
Top Bottom