NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

been awhile posting boys.
cheers
Screenshot_20220127-130613_Instagram.jpg

OH 8th Anniversary collab pack secured. :nthat:

Ended up splitting almost half of the greatest hits pack with a coworker. Probably gonna do the same with this one to make room for the actual anniversary beers.

I was checking the site in the AM...wasn't pressed on getting it but probably would have ordered if it went up when I checked

didn't think about checking when noon rolled around 🤷‍♂️

Hearing GREAT things from this drop. Mines coming in today so going to get down and dirty tonight

Glad they’re dropping BA Bananaversary. Just hoping for UPS shipping options on Friday
I actually never had the BA Bananaversary. I got the OG bottle for the 6th Anniversary release and sold it for around $400, if my memory serves me correct. No regrets on that decision. :lol:

I'm not feeling confident about a shipping pack for the actual anniversary beers. They made the announcement early for the last 2 shipping packs. Fortunately I'm off this Friday, so odds are I'll be making the drive into Brooklyn for them.

*edit: they announced the shipping pack. :nthat:

Last edited:
Had to crack this one open first. REALLY good. The sweetness is a lot more subdued than I had anticipated. Taste reminds me of a Lucky Charms marshmallow dipped in chocolate and coated in coconut. Barrel presence is there just enough to keep it interesting and add some heat to the swallow:
0.jpg

Very nice to hear, I’ll be grabbing the shipping pack on Friday.

I’m behind on trying the anniversary releases. Boudin and broccoli reserve are probably my favorites so far. I really really like broccoli reserve.

Lmk when you crack into the 8th anniversary IPAs. I’ve heard great great things about them

OH Anniversary pack updat: the triple IPA collab with Vitamin Sea and Fidens is very, very good. As far as the East vs. West Imperial IPA collabs, West>>>East.

I've also come to the realization that I do NOT like riwaka hops. Tastes like an IROC-Z peeled out on your tongue.

Love riwaka hops personally. Nelson Sauvin, Riwaka, & Vic Secret are my favorites. Also, can’t beat a real good crop of Citra.

Galaxy and Citra as far as hazy goes. Centennial still the GOAT for me.

I had cracked the Pilsner which was awesome, and the Firestone Walker WC IPA which was awesome as well. One of my favorites so far

Yeah I've grown tired of Grimm. They're easy to grab locally and 4-packs are usually 2 bucks cheaper, but the quality isn't at OH's level.

Root & Branch is comparable in terms of quality, but too much of a hassle to get ahold of.

My favorite place for hazy IPAs expanded recently and lost its luster. And my favorite all around brewery just closed :lol:

I came across OH cans the other day at my beer store and grabbed a 4 pack of DDH Green City and All Simcoe everything

All Simcoe was meh but Green City was a nice reminder of what I like so much in their beers

Back
Top Bottom