NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

^^Nice!

My parents are planning on heading up to the Wisconsin Dells sometime soon, and I have already told them they're bringing us back several bottles of New Glarus Raspberry Tart and Wisconsin Belgian Red and any and all Three Floyds stuff they can find for me.

i need to get my hands on these:
images

nerd.gif

Mostly drink beer from MI - Bell's (Oberon, Amber Ale, Two Hearted IPA), Founders (Breakfast Stout, Oatmeal Stout, Cerise), New Holland (Dragon's Milk, Mad Hatter)

Other faves are microbrews with similar taste profiles as anything listed above. My go-to cheap drink is Miller High Life.

Mostly drink beer from MI - Bell's (Oberon, Amber Ale, Two Hearted IPA), Founders (Breakfast Stout, Oatmeal Stout, Cerise), New Holland (Dragon's Milk, Mad Hatter)

Other faves are microbrews with similar taste profiles as anything listed above. My go-to cheap drink is Miller High Life.

Sooooo thirsty right now and I have a Sam Adams Summer Ale (yea yea whatevs it's the only thing I have in the house right now) in the fridge getting cold. I can't wait.

Pro tip:

If you pour your beer into a glass/mug at home, put the mug/glass in the fridge for about 15-20 minutes.  When it comes out it will nice and frosty.

d5d87c64b78cd20ecfb19c7c75f26859.jpg

Goes down extra smooth.

Sooooo thirsty right now and I have a Sam Adams Summer Ale (yea yea whatevs it's the only thing I have in the house right now) in the fridge getting cold. I can't wait.

Pro tip:

If you pour your beer into a glass/mug at home, put the mug/glass in the fridge for about 15-20 minutes.  When it comes out it will nice and frosty.

d5d87c64b78cd20ecfb19c7c75f26859.jpg

Goes down extra smooth.

just had a stone IPA last night. and tonight had an anchor steam liberty ale. anyone have magic hat #9? just got to the west coast. my buddy from MI tells me that its pretty good stuff.

just had a stone IPA last night. and tonight had an anchor steam liberty ale. anyone have magic hat #9? just got to the west coast. my buddy from MI tells me that its pretty good stuff.

New Belgium Trippel
New Belgium La Folie

Odell Mercenary Double IPA

Hoeegarden Wit

Avery White Rascal

Dogfish Head 90 IPA

All are 
pimp.gif
 Especially the white rascal and mercenary double IPA

New Belgium Trippel
New Belgium La Folie

Odell Mercenary Double IPA

Hoeegarden Wit

Avery White Rascal

Dogfish Head 90 IPA

All are 
pimp.gif
 Especially the white rascal and mercenary double IPA

Originally Posted by Vic Vega

anyone have magic hat #9? just got to the west coast. my buddy from MI tells me that its pretty good stuff.
I enjoy Magic Hat brews, and #9 is solid.  Actually been to the brewery a couple of times and the Magic Hat Mardi Gras festival in Burlington, VT.  Give it a try, sure you will like it.

Originally Posted by Vic Vega

anyone have magic hat #9? just got to the west coast. my buddy from MI tells me that its pretty good stuff.
I enjoy Magic Hat brews, and #9 is solid.  Actually been to the brewery a couple of times and the Magic Hat Mardi Gras festival in Burlington, VT.  Give it a try, sure you will like it.

Back
Top Bottom