NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Had a bronx pale ale at a bar in Bk... it was low key lit...

I prefer draft so finding where's it's sold isn't a big deal for me..

Lizard king from pipeworks. Can I had last year was trash. This one taste like a completely different beer. Picked up a four pack to head back home with.

Lizard king from pipeworks. Can I had last year was trash. This one taste like a completely different beer. Picked up a four pack to head back home with.

majority of their beers I have not liked. Just had a mango guppy had such a weird after taste from the mango. Last time I had lizard king was just about a year ago too.

Thats the one been meaning try, might pick that up next. Been trying get any 18th street product I can find haven't had anything I don't like by them.

Oh yeah, 18th St makes some good stuff. They released a stout at their anniversary party called twisted engagement that I think is pretty awesome.

Most recent both 18th street
This is cascade express/sesion pale ale

This is The Fox and the Goat/pale ale, a collaboration with the girl and the goat

Hold up... where's this at? MIA Mega Mix and Surly at the same Total :nerd:  :wow:  :smokin

This is the address....and they were selling the 4 pack of surly for $7.99

Shoppes at Isla Verde

960 S State Road 7

Wellington, FL 33414

Last edited:
I went to the Surley brewery for a tour and stuff like last Christmas I think and they were talking about getting ready to get distribution in the surounding states......

I didn't think Florida was gonna be happening then, or quite this soon.

Has Surly dropped off at all since their head brewer of 10+ years 'quit' in late 2016? Surly is set to double capacity from 100k to 200k. Other states make sense. A ab InBev buyout makes even more sense.

Hit up Cellarmaker today and picked up a few crowlers of Double Mt Nelson. An amped up version of their Mt Nelson APA that is 100% single hopped with Nelson hops. If you love Nelson hops then this is for you! So damn good!

Last edited:

I'm glad Bruery is back in Florida. This is a collab with J Wakefield and its very good. Has a very funky sour smell. It follows a bit in the taste along with the passion fruit, dragon fruit, lime, and oranges. Doesn't taste like 7.4% at all. Plan to try more of the Terreux series.

Last edited:
Has Surly dropped off at all since their head brewer of 10+ years 'quit' in late 2016? Surly is set to double capacity from 100k to 200k. Other states make sense. A ab InBev buyout makes even more sense.

Can't say myself since I have had any since Thanksgiving. Curious myself though.

Back
Top Bottom