NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Any chance anything good would be leftover for tomorrow?

I got a buddy that may be stopping by tomorrow
Still about 100 cases of the Sand City collab left. Thank God for double batches.

Any chance you'd have a can or two of the sand city x other half to trade? I'm coming back up to NY first week of November and should have some of the creature comforts/interboro run the jewels cans releasing the 27th.
I made the mistake of only buying one 4-pack of this. Kicking myself at the moment, and I'm unfortunately enjoying this beer too much to even fathom trading it away.

21AE7DC3-8E5D-4EAF-8840-2D29A1E65B88.jpeg
Solid beer but def enjoying infinity way more. More my style. Great collab honestly.

Nope nope nope nope nope. Also, hell no.

The scary thing is most of the comments are people saying how good it sounds.

IMG_0151.jpg
I posted awhile back that a brewery around my way I go to was doing the same thing

Well, they canned it a week ago and I picked some up over the weekend

I'll try any different beer atleast once, for fun if nothing else

Besides, a milkshake pumpkin IPA is the culmination of trendy beers

IMG_7556.PNG

It's actually really good and not quite like any other IPA I've had

stbc_12oz_pumking-bottle-label_2016_clipped-02.png
This has been my beer of choice lately.
Xpost to the fragrance thread, I need a cologne that smells how this beer taste.

As someone born in Texas I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with the above post, but we all have our opinions haha.

I have a big weekend ahead of me. Doing a full-blown New England tour with some friends starting on Friday. Tree House is obviously the first stop, then we're planning to hit up Trillium and possibly Tilted Barn and Foundation that day. Saturday we're going to Bissell Bros. for their Swish release, then possibly making a second trip to Tree House for more cans and some pours. Nothing is set in stone, but I'll most likely be posting a huge haul between Saturday and Sunday. :lol:

Rooting for Dodgers since Houston knocked out my Red Sox in the ALDS :angry::angry::angry:

Make sure to follow Tree House and trillium on Twitter. They update frequently on what is available (what's available, # of ppl in line, wait time). Mystic Brewry, Aeronaut, and Nightshift are also some solid options

Rooting for Dodgers since Houston knocked out my Red Sox in the ALDS :angry::angry::angry:

Make sure to follow Tree House and trillium on Twitter. They update frequently on what is available (what's available, # of ppl in line, wait time). Mystic Brewry, Aeronaut, and Nightshift are also some solid options
Oh god...I've been a Yankee fan ever since I moved to NY back in '94, so that just makes things even worse. :lol:

Currently keeping an eye on all of the social media accounts, and we're all pretty savvy about how Tree House and Trillium operate. Not too keen on Mystic and Aeronaut though. Gonna look into them now. Good looks on the recommendations!

You'll probably go to the Canton Trillium location but if you go To Fort Point, check out Fort Point Market next door...it's basically a craft beer centric convenient store

You can break down packsto get singles

Tons of local stuff and they get good stuff not that widely available like American Solero, Crookedstave, etc

based mod based mod with some wicked SD area recommendations.
Mini vacation haul
A810B2C0-A6A5-40B5-ACD2-65E3D5E13328.jpeg

E1D303C0-D1C5-4F0A-A022-194713DB78B1.jpeg

Went by modern times. Total hazy juicy stall worth

Kind of had to buy a couple on a whim. Some are 4-6 weeks old. On draft were amazing. They are hitting 5 of 5 for me. Saw a spot had some Alvarado street. We’ll see how that goes. Never had Melvin beers or dragoon out of AZ.

AND BUDWEISER 1933 is actually very solid.

Pizza port kind of a old school west coast vibe

Pretty much only made it to a total wine, Modern Times, two bottle crafts, pizza port, and some random restaurant pours. Very impressed scene.

That Dragon Mask from MT is amazing. Sweet, but damn delicious. Hope you had a blast in SD. Too bad you missed SD beer week. Ton of events happening now and for the next week.

Sadly we only Went for the horses. They took my money. Didn’t know it was beer week until two days ago. I hate planning and getting my hopes up so I went in sort of blindly.

FYI. Beer choices at breeders cup included $12 12 oz pours of sculpin, which was surprisingly popular, their Cali Kolsch @ same price. Then the fall off was steep. $10 pint cans of blue moon. $13 coors light 20 oz pours, and $12 16 oz pours of Dos Equis amber and lager. In a land of 100+ breweries, options were limited. Knowing this, I went for the take home can route to make up for it.

I went for the bang for your buck option these past two days and went a couple blue moon cans deep each day. Wasn’t really protesting sculpin but wasn’t feeling the price point. Price on mixed drinks $10-$20. So basically $10/alcoholic drink, if anyone was wondering.

MT Prices felt ridiculous. Yet after seeing breeders cup pricing and buying those, this doesn’t feel so bad. Even bottle craft wasn’t cheap. Sort of used to $12/ four packs. Not $20. But so far it’s been worth it.

Nice haul Wally. I had both the Cold Pressed and Spooky Juice this week and enjoyed Spooky Juice more. Critical Band from MT is actual pretty damn good also. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom