NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

I want the I Voted Today and Oktoberfest. I love the hazy IPAs but I get tired of them so quickly where I don’t wanna stock up on them

Yuengling x Hershey Porter is getting distributed in bottles this year. Very excited
I feel the same way about IPAs and have felt that way for over two years

though, I'm a sucker for Tired Hands shakes

they're just on another level w/ shakes...only other shakes I've had from anywhere else that stood out was a couple of Pizza Boy

when I did my online order the other day I got both shakes available, the table beer, and a DIPA - Dimensional Medium Transition

bars blew through kegs of the Yuengling Hershey Porter

I got it on draft and it was decent, then I grabbed a crowler cause the beer store by where I work had it for $5

good for it's price point but nothing spectacular

Last edited:
Stocked for the playoffs next week.
image.jpg

Not sure how y’all feel about sours but I’m in Denver for the weekend and this brewery (Jagged Mountain) made one of the craziest sours I’ve ever had.. It’s based off of Taco Bell’s Baja Blast drink and they somehow nailed both the taste AND color.. Wild lol

C99CDAA0-BF22-4405-9E28-05BF5D20ED8F.jpeg

33E45F4E-5440-4D12-9163-330BB5352B7A.jpeg

Not sure how y’all feel about sours but I’m in Denver for the weekend and this brewery (Jagged Mountain) made one of the craziest sours I’ve ever had.. It’s based off of Taco Bell’s Baja Blast drink and they somehow nailed both the taste AND color.. Wild lol

C99CDAA0-BF22-4405-9E28-05BF5D20ED8F.jpeg

33E45F4E-5440-4D12-9163-330BB5352B7A.jpeg

Hope you enjoyed your time here in Denver!

And I've been meaning to get my hands on some of that one from Jagged Mountain, but I just haven't been out to the breweries much since the pandemic started.

not sure if anyone other than af1 1982 and myself are located in PA

Tired Hands has a free shipping promo currently

I said what the hell and order a couple of shakes, IIPA, and a Saison 🤷‍♂️
Damn, assuming I missed this. Bummed but LMK if you see it again. Waiting to cop Helles, Alien Church and Adaptive Distortion.

Damn, assuming I missed this. Bummed but LMK if you see it again. Waiting to cop Helles, Alien Church and Adaptive Distortion.
ended last Tuesday

I did a second order before the promo ended and got the LLC, the marshmellow IPA, and two 4 packs of the double orange shake

ended last Tuesday

I did a second order before the promo ended and got the LLC, the marshmellow IPA, and two 4 packs of the double orange shake
I skipped the LLC, not big on most triples i had

i got the tangerine shake, feijoa shake, and hop cream. They ended up sending me hop hands instead of hop cream. Emailed dudley nicely, got no reply back, but got a delivery a few days later with my hop cream.

I really wanna try ddh alien church and kinda wanna try evil water too. Just need alien church to release on a day i order some other stuff

ended last Tuesday

giphy.gif

Sippin' on a Boomsauce from Lord Hobo while I semi-angrily type this. You know how much shipping is? Might just bite the bullet and order enough Ourison and Alien Church to make it worthwhile.

Everyone tryna get me on Tavour, but I don't know enough about it.

^I wanna sa;y shipping is just under $20

Tavour is cool but expensize

flat rate cost of shipping is $15 but price per can be steep...adds up fast

Any of y’all Cali dudes had anything from sandbox brewing company? Got in contact with them but they don’t ship 😞

I think the best thing to come about from COVID is how easy it’s become to obtain brewery-only beer. Long gone are the days of driving into Brooklyn to wait on the miserable Other Half line surrounded by obnoxious drunks from Long Island and Jersey. Now I’m able to get Other Half cans shipped directly to my door or pre-order Root & Branch and grab by cans without ever having to leave my car. Couldn’t be happier about it.

Whattt i did not know this

how you been homie? Had any recent imprint releases?
Good man! Haven’t been home to see my folks on philly in a while due to covid so haven’t been able to grab imprint. For me right now it’s still ripping through my other half stash from a month or so ago.
Been getting a lot of side project in which is great. Probably my favorite brewery at the moment

Back
Top Bottom