NT.... What did you score on the SAT?

& how long did you study before hand? About to take mine soon and just looking for some tips and advice. Thanks!

& how long did you study before hand? About to take mine soon and just looking for some tips and advice. Thanks!

1540 on the new SAT. Didn't study much, but I did look at the Official Handbook sometimes. Get some sleep, read some novels and do the SAT question of the day and you'll be fine.

1540 on the new SAT. Didn't study much, but I did look at the Official Handbook sometimes. Get some sleep, read some novels and do the SAT question of the day and you'll be fine.

I'm trying to break 2000 on my next try
nerd.gif

1800s, not a fan of studying for these types of tests.
Good luck on your next time! Im planning on retaking one more time.Take the ACT too, you dont get penalized for wrong answers. I got a 30, which is equivalent to 2040? I think. Doesnt hurt though

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

I made this exact thread yesterday lol.
But dude, the SAT is in Oct. 

I got a 1500 btw.

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

I made this exact thread yesterday lol.
But dude, the SAT is in Oct. 

I got a 1500 btw.

1800s, not a fan of studying for these types of tests.
Good luck on your next time! Im planning on retaking one more time.Take the ACT too, you dont get penalized for wrong answers. I got a 30, which is equivalent to 2040? I think. Doesnt hurt though

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

You weren't. 
Didn't take it. 

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

You weren't. 
Didn't take it. 

1800, didn't study. It didn't help for getting into a good university because my GPA was meh.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom