NT, what do I do? vol. P.O. callin...

1st of all
indifferent.gif

2nd of all
indifferent.gif

3rd: A person can have more than 1 home right?

Go lick your elbow in a cold corner or something

Originally Posted by 142Roccaway

1st of all
indifferent.gif

2nd of all
indifferent.gif

3rd: A person can have more than 1 home right?

Go lick your elbow in a cold corner or something

a) i dont know what you did or anything but you should stop complaining about the consequences,

b) you should use your time pro actively,

c) it was merely a question. you saying you live upstate with your avy/sn was a tad confusing.

and your joke was a failure. good luck with your hours though.

a) i dont know what you did or anything but you should stop complaining about the consequences,

b) you should use your time pro actively,

c) it was merely a question. you saying you live upstate with your avy/sn was a tad confusing.

A: The consequences are not the problem, I was told one thing but now I'm being told another
B: Schools off this week, and Yes, This week I have perfromed CS during my reg school hrs. NT is what I'm on when bored.
C: I understand why you'd be confused

My jokes do need help, but thank you for wishing me luck.

homie.

you did the crime, so you gotta make it work.

you needa drop outta school for a semester, or two weeks, or skip class to make this workout.

i doubt your fam (if you have one), or friends (if you have any) wanna see you locked up.

good luck man. don't be an idiot btw.

They told me about my community service on 11/31 and I did 18 hrs untill it got too cold to bike it, then my bike got stolen (stole a new one after hat) now they sayin I HAVE TO or else

Did you learn nothing from your previous experience? smh at stealing a bike while on parole

Originally Posted by 142Roccaway

no my dude! free food, no school, i get to see some old friends, and I'd have my dude Candy lookin out for me
laugh.gif
j/p but this CS situation is just really stressful

and you get to wash big mooses clothes..

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

Forget about cntdwn pckgs and pay the fee instead of the comm srv if that's an option..
I WOULD SELL ALL MY SHOE ...AS HURTFUL AS THAT WOULD BE
frown.gif
TO GETOFF PROBATION

I BETTER GET OFF IMMA BE DONE WIT 50 HOURS OF CS BY NEXT WEEK

Realtalk I'd rather the system take care of me for a couple months, then go through 1-2 years of being told when and where to be, plus paying anywhere from1k-5k on fines, fees, and other BS expenses. I'm a stack in debt because of some of my arrest. And that's after paying 3k in fines and fees already.Plus these dudes is makin appointments for me every week like they my mom??
grin.gif

I'm cool, give me 2 months of solitaire, so I can reflect on my life and how I can fix it. Give me poker games and dominoes with the O.G.'s ( they havemore wisdom, from your perspective, and give better advice than these counselor's/public defender's/P.O's/ Judge's DA's etc). I'drather spend a few hundred on commissary than a few thousand on fee's.
tired.gif

Um, just volunteer at a local library, thats what I did for my required CS time that had to be fufilled for my 8th grade Civics class. I dont know if they takefuture convicts/hoodlums (which judging by your posts, you do fall into) but its worth a shot.

Might want to start to think about some life changes and attitude changes in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom