NT, what you saving up for?

I have never understood the following money spending logics:
A. If you got it you might as well spend it
B. I can't take anything to the grave with me.

So that means you shouldn't save for the future? Just because there is a CHANCE that you might leave this earth tomorrow?

I have also heard people with kids use Logic B as if they don't have kids that their $ will go to after they pass away.

MOst people don't get it and don't understand how to enjoy life without spending large dollars.

I have never understood the following money spending logics:
A. If you got it you might as well spend it
B. I can't take anything to the grave with me.

So that means you shouldn't save for the future? Just because there is a CHANCE that you might leave this earth tomorrow?

I have also heard people with kids use Logic B as if they don't have kids that their $ will go to after they pass away.

MOst people don't get it and don't understand how to enjoy life without spending large dollars.

99-04 mustang gt or cobra
a new pc. I've been without a pc for a about a year now and posting from iPhone sucks.
After I get these things I'm back in the shoe game

99-04 mustang gt or cobra
a new pc. I've been without a pc for a about a year now and posting from iPhone sucks.
After I get these things I'm back in the shoe game

Law school I guess...
tired.gif

im going back to school in the fall (im 28)...so im trying to save now to insure that I dont have to work much while im in school.
Also, my girlfriend and I are thinking of going to Peru for 3 or 4 weeks in December to learn Spanish...thats more money ill need.

im going back to school in the fall (im 28)...so im trying to save now to insure that I dont have to work much while im in school.
Also, my girlfriend and I are thinking of going to Peru for 3 or 4 weeks in December to learn Spanish...thats more money ill need.

Back
Top Bottom