NT, when was the last time you left a voicemail?

Huh?
I'm getting fed up with people calling me back to back to back
indifferent.gif

You would think if it was that important they'd leave a message or send a text
eyes.gif

and no I don't leave messages myself, I have yet to stay on a phone that long
grin.gif

If it's something close to important, then I would leave a voicemail. If it's just to say what's up...I wouldn't.

Last time I left a voicemail? Probably years. If it's that important I still don't leave voicemails I'll just leave a text saying, "call meback".

When I "thought" I hung up the phone but really it was just in my pocket jangling around with my keys.....

its been a long $+% time since i left a voicemail.... if its that important i will text

^^lol
i hate that.
I ahvent left a voicemail in like 4 years. Ill just send a txt or call a second time. theres really no point whether they see a voicemail or just a missed calltheyll call you back regardless ya know.

Originally Posted by bmkten

like 2 hours ago, if im already calling you then i have something to say.
yea, chances are if I'm calling it's for a reason, unless it's one of those random times I get bored/bold and decide to call a chickinstead of just text.

fear of that awkward silence FTL...
mad.gif

I have no idea when the last time was I left one though, I WANTED to leave one friday night on this girl's phone but her voicemail is still full, goodthing because I was mad as %+*# at the time from a story I don't feel like posting up right now, too lazy

Whever I have something important to say and they dont pick up. I feel you COOL, I hate when people call and I dont pick up and when you talk to them afterthat they're like "I HAD SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU, BUT WHEN I CALLED YOU DIDNT PICK UP!" I always come back with "You didnt leave avoicemail!"

Probably a few months back to my employer..

But honestly, I don't check my voicemail so people are better off texting me if it's urgent..

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

A missed call is just as good as a message.
No it's not.
I hate when people be like "Why you aint call me back?" and they dont leave a voicemail. My answer is "Didn't seem important"

i almost never leave a voice mail for my friends. only for business matters. i don't quite know why...

Back
Top Bottom