NT, why are you single?

Speaking of the ones I want won't pay attention to me and the ones I don't want would do anything for me..

I've been hanging out with this girl from work who is absolutely head over heels for me. I know she'd be good for me, but theres something about her that I just can't date her.

Then there's this other girl I work with who is
eek.gif
and flirts with me like crazy, just broke up with her bf too...I know she'd never date me though.

But in both cases, don't wanna date someone from work.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Speaking of the ones I want won't pay attention to me and the ones I don't want would do anything for me..

I've been hanging out with this girl from work who is absolutely head over heels for me. I know she'd be good for me, but theres something about her that I just can't date her.

eek.gif
and flirts with me like crazy, just broke up with her bf too...I know she'd never date me though.

only live once bruh.. u better get that 
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Pics of these females?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by triplekrown

how you gon win when you not right within - I'm not totally happy with me just yet

Thats the excuse I tell girls I don't want but who want me. I mean it is true... I need to get my life together, and get to where I want to be before I can commit to someone else. I am too focused on me.

But I'll admit it, if the right girl came along, I'd forget all that and try to balance both.

Originally Posted by triplekrown

how you gon win when you not right within - I'm not totally happy with me just yet

Thats the excuse I tell girls I don't want but who want me. I mean it is true... I need to get my life together, and get to where I want to be before I can commit to someone else. I am too focused on me.

But I'll admit it, if the right girl came along, I'd forget all that and try to balance both.

that's obvious dude.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by dunks87

got impossible standards..."Diary of a Black Girl" Wale

What are they?  I'm curious.

so am i...

honestly, i don't think i really have impossible standards just some of the things i seen posted in here reminded me of that song. but if i was to crank out a generic list of standards they would be:
i'm a Christian and i find it easiest to be with "like minded" individuals. word to the atheist dating religious people thread. 

aside from that i have to be physically attracted to the person, be able to talk to them, they need to have patience, be caring, open and honest and faithful. 

i've dated men that never had a post secondary education and they were all too quick to throw it in my face that just cause i graduated from college doesn't make me better than them (something i never said i was in the first place)  but some of the "educated" men were no better because they felt they were superior to me since more black women go to college than black men so the fact that they completed college makes them better by default
eyes.gif

they need to be spontaneous, know how to have fun, i'd prefer someone that was close to their family as someone's upbringing tends to have a lot to do with the person they become, at least for the most part. i could go on but i'm starting to feel like i'm posting an ad on one of those dating sites. so i'll just stop now.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

My priorities go:
1) New job
2) New car
3) Move out
4) Get into school
6) ?????
7) PROFIT!
laugh.gif
I more or less had the same train of thought. Figured I should just sorta focus on myself. But lately I realize that I could have done all of that with her as opposed to without her. Long story short I'm single because I'm a moron. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

eek.gif

Pics of these females?
nerd.gif

You do know you just asked cragmatic for pics right?...
laugh.gif
jk!

Back to the topic; I'm just really shy about approaching girls around campus unless they're in my class.  and i'm a computer science major, so you know... girls are few and far between
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Shawty won't reply back to my text messages.

Hey, I have a question for ya'll....

You get a girl's number at a party.... You text her the next night, and you guys have a good convo going and she stops writing back at the end of the convo. Then text her a couple days later and exchanges a few back and forth texts, and doesn't respond after a few...

What's going on wit' her?
ohwell.gif
She wasn't interested in finishing the convos, that or playing a game. Girls are weird. 
tired.gif

Exactly what I was tellin' my boy. So weird man.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

Originally Posted by sloanboy

My same issue.......i came to the assumption that its because they already have a dude

I was going to say the same exact thing, but i was sure it was alrady posted.
why don't they just say they already have  a man though
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

She has a dude
Ok I think we're right, unless she was hammered that night

If she don't text you back its because she has a dude or you just was not feeling you 

Damn... Might be the truth.... This girl woulda been the perfect jumpoff too
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom