NT, why are you single?

I'm pretty fresh out of a 3 year relationship, and the freedom has honestly been refreshing, though different just cause I've been out the game that long.
I'm not saying i don't wanna be in relationship, cause I'm used to steady relationships more than random dating, but I'm just enjoying myself without
having to look over my shoulder and possibly feel guilty about anything. For now I'm just gonna let stuff naturally happen and not be thirsty or force
anything.

Originally Posted by TroyD

got out of one a while back. just working and chillin with the crew, talking to girls here and there

but on another note, let me ask you guys this. is something wrong with me? like i feel like im incapable of loving a girl. i may like one, but nothing more than that. ill say i love them or i miss them etc. but i dont meant it at all and i dont care either. i tell them what they want to hear regardless if i mean it or not. idk it may have something to do with the fact that my pops flaked on me a lot during my childhood and i grew up without him but any takes on this?
we in da same boat broski
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

Stuck in a pickle as well. Convinced myself that I don't want a relationship, after seeing what my homies go through and my own personal views lead me to think after a while I would not be faithful , and neither would she. But I be walking around and see everyone hugged up on park benches starin at the sunset and sometimes that thought of "hey wouldnt it be nice" slips through to my mind.

Im not right with myself yet. I'm not happy yet with where I am physically, mentally, and financially. First you gotta get the power. Then with the power you get respect. yall know the rest. It's like, I want to build my empire before I find my Queen.

Thats if I even decide on havin wifey. It's not like i'm anti-social or anything. I wouldnt say im particularly awkward around females either (though I have to say aint noone 100% smooth either). It's just that I don't actively pursue women. And for whatever reason, maybe the pheromones, maybe they can sense my indignation, women don't seem to approach me either.

I've always told myself that jumbling a hundred different things around will only lead to clutter. so like alot of y'all, right now my priority is the gym, get my paper up, and working towards my dreams. When I will incorporate a relationship into that? We shall see.

My exact situation. I see it as a slump or punishment for being a fool in past relationships.. I have very streaky luck with the opposite sex.
and I feel this post 110%...me being jaded from past relationships may have something to do with it but I'm just too lazy to put in work for another person nowadays, just strictly focusing on me

because i dont WASTE TIME with females. im too busy putting myself on to get caught up in these traps we call women

girl im trying to wife on that "school first" wave and says a BF would distract her...

its whatever tho MOB

Spoiler [+]
starts simpin over said girl

My relationship ended about 3 weeks ago. sucks a lot, kinda miss having someone there. but I need to try being single for a while. Need to find my motivation for the gym though. And a trainer

Back
Top Bottom