NT, why are you single?

im a good looking beta.

so i just wait till they come to me, not the best strategy cuz i def go thru some dry spells.

thats why i find a wifey about 4-5 months after each break up.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Man eff this girl
mad.gif
roll.gif

The one who broke up with her bf was supposed to hang out with us last night, things didn't go to plan. Around 1 am she writes on my facebook wall and I ask her what she meant by it.

She's like "I think your really nice
smile.gif
and thanks for trying to make me feel better." We proceed to text for an hour, then I hit her with the. Well I'm free til 5 tomorrow so if you wanna grab lunch lemme know.

Not a word since
roll.gif

WHACK

You worded that wrong. It should have been. "Well I'm free til 5 tomorrow, we should grab some lunch or a some coffee"...Its called option limitation

http://www.sosuave.com/ar...es/option-limitation.htm

Edit - You dug your own grave with that "lemme know" too...It gives her the option to not say anything, not even "No". She wont perceive it as rude because in her mind not letting you know is just as good as "No"

Man.. I think my biggest reason (seriously) is that I don't know where to meet girls

My social network is dried up. I meet new people each weekend, but haven't found any girls I'd be willing to pursue. There isn't a single female on my fb list (600ppl) that I'd go for.

I'm not about to drop my standards to get a piece but this is getting BRUTAL.

I have a question for you guys........... Im the type if a chick isnt showing any interest i just keep it moving or stop hitting her up you think that whole "taking no for an answer" thing works should i be doing that?

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Mitsui wrote:
NT, I apologize for the bump, but please, answer me:

Why do I always fall for the girl who shows me the least bit of interest?

Because you probably show them the most bit of interest

This.

You Never Wanna Let A Female Feel As If You Want Her More Than She Wants You... Finding The Right Woman Is A Time Consuming Process... If Your Chasing "True Love" Then You Have To Actually Find/Meet A Girl That Fits You An Build That With Each Other... When It Feels Like Your Girlfriend Is Your Bestfriend Then Thats When You Know You Have The One...

Its A Number Of Things That You Have To Have In Order To Have Females To Get Attached To You... Confidence, Personality, And You Definitely Have To Know How To Hold A Conversation... You NEVER Wanna Have Those Boring/Awkward Moments, The Confidence Comes In To Play When You Have The Guts To Make The Right Moves At The Right Times And The Personality Is Jus Self Explanatory...

But Its Nothin Wrong With Bein Single... I Love My Girl To Death An She Is Beautiful... But I Aint Even Gonna Lie... Every Time I See A Attractive, 5'5 - 5'6 Girl With A Phat Butt, Cute Face And Long Hair I Think Twice About Commitment.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Mitsui

NT, I apologize for the bump, but please, answer me:

Why do I always fall for the girl who shows me the least bit of interest?
Because you probably show them the most bit of interest
Real talk... When it comes to attractive females they are used to getting mad attention... act like they dont exist dont respond to their texts start a text convo then abruptly stop it... she will come around. Girls hate being ignored...

this is weird but when i used to be in the parties and drinking girls used to want me more than now when i'm focused on currency?which i find odd..i mean $*! my face hasn't changed !?! girls used to be bold with their interest for me ?now i can't even get a glance

Also i have a baby face and it seems to work against me becuase girls generally say "I'm innocent" and I don't look like the type to cheat ,drink whatever even guys say the same #%+% i mean $*!?? should i grow a beard or something?? how do i stop projecting this innocent aura

So what am i doing wrong ?apart from the baby face can't change that

Originally Posted by MartianRefugee

this is weird but when i used to be in the parties and drinking girls used to want me more than now when i'm focused on currency?which i find odd..i mean $*! my face hasn't changed !?! girls used to be bold with their interest for me ?now i can't even get a glance

Also i have a baby face and it seems to work against me becuase girls generally say "I'm innocent" and I don't look like the type to cheat ,drink whatever even guys say the same #%+% i mean $*!?? should i grow a beard or something?? how do i stop projecting this innocent aura

So what am i doing wrong ?apart from the baby face can't change that

Your frame is off. Just walk around like you own the world & maintain that mindset & you'll be fine.

I'm just caught in the life right now.
Spoiler [+]
I can't let it go

Really though, I have commitment issues. Fell in love my freshman year with an exchange student. When her time was up, I was crushed. Started to move on during the summer she left. Then she came back. Couldn't get with the whole "love" deal with her again because she didn't know what she was doing with her life. Then I pledged. Relationship ended. Met someone else. Great girl; pretty, smart, good sense of direction. Got caught up with the whole frat life. She put up with a lot of my +@%@ in the last year. We're both about to be seniors next semester. Gonna try to make things work with her in due time.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Spoiler [+]
I can't let it go

Really though, I have commitment issues. Fell in love my freshman year with an exchange student. When her time was up, I was crushed. Started to move on during the summer she left. Then she came back. Couldn't get with the whole "love" deal with her again because she didn't know what she was doing with her life. Then I pledged. Relationship ended. Met someone else. Great girl; pretty, smart, good sense of direction. Got caught up with the whole frat life. She put up with a lot of my +@%@ in the last year. We're both about to be seniors next semester. Gonna try to make things work with her in due time.
I remember your thread about the exchange student, what was the deal with her? She was gone for a few months and just like that she is back when school started?

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Spoiler [+]
I can't let it go

I remember your thread about the exchange student, what was the deal with her? She was gone for a few months and just like that she is back when school started?

Yep. Didn't tell me she was coming back or anything. Just showed up the week classes started.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Spoiler [+]
I can't let it go

Yep. Didn't tell me she was coming back or anything. Just showed up the week classes started.

DipsetGeneral wrote

You get a girl's number at a party.... You text her the next night, and you guys have a good convo going and she stops writing back at the end of the convo. Then text her a couple days later and exchanges a few back and forth texts, and doesn't respond after a few...

What's going on wit' her?
ohwell.gif

she has a SOMEBODY 
laugh.gif

Damn yall dudes need some confidence. Never concentrate your forces on one girl. Always meet as many women as you possibly can......rotating at least 2 to 4 regulars. A fact about women is they always want what another woman has.... be it a man, cars, clothes, ect. Women can SMELL if chicks give you any type play, texts, phone calls ect... Enjoy your life, and do what you like to do. If you focus on those things you will have women auditioning on your DUCK (U=I).

I'm picky
The woman I fell for.....yall have heard the story before.

And I'm convinced that some females just liked to be chased

Too busy to invest in a relationship. My ex would always complain that I would never spend time with her, which is true. Im a full time student and I work two jobs as well as being involved in two campus organizations. There really is never a moment where Im not talking to some chick, but Im just trying to concentrate on my future right now.

Back
Top Bottom