NTer Death: Bay Area Fatal Car Accident HELP

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

RIP fellow NTer
tired.gif

frown.gif
RIP ... i hope that catch her or she comes forward

Originally Posted by segagenesis510

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

Surprised that no one has mentioned the saddest part about the accident: the 80 year old passenger survived. Of course it's good that both people didn't die, but I'm sure he/she would gladly trade places with poor Genesis. Why God didn't take the 80 year old, who had already lived a lifetime, and instead took the young kid...I'll never understand stuff like that.

Umm what 80 year old are you talking about? The passenger that was with him was my friend, who is 20-years old. Thank goodness he survived and just had a broken collarbone.
Oops the scan of the article isn't the best quality and I misread the 20 as 80. I was wondering why he would be driving with an 80 year old...

r.i.p. to genesis
tired.gif

can't believe how some people drive so recklessly. i bet this woman thinks she did nothing wrong
smh.gif
, i hope they find her and charge her with murder too...

r.i.p.
frown.gif

There are some really bad drivers out on the road.

If she doesn't come forward or they don't catch her, karma will bite her in the !#! real bad...

Originally Posted by acidicality

r.i.p.
frown.gif

There are some really bad drivers out on the road.

If she doesn't come forward or they don't catch her, karma will bite her in the !#! real bad...
Whether she's caught or not...Living with the guilt of taking another innocent person's life kills me.

RIP fam. Seems like he was loved by many. People are becoming more and more reckless when it comes to driving cars they can't handle.
I remember like 2 months ago when my boys and I were driving to Atlantic city this white mustang was going like 100mph recklessly passed us and others.....5 minutes later we saw that same car head first into a tree off the highway

Didn't hear about this but R.I.P. to a fellow Bay Area NT'er. I don't know how people like the woman that hit him can live with themselves.

very sad to hear. I drive on 80 everyday in the morning and evening during carpool hours. I think because this story is dramatic and since the other car conveniently will not fess up, I will always keep on eye for a black BMW blonde woman. If this description ever comes across maybe it will be useful and it is just sad to read about the story. He seemed like a great person heading in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom