NTers living at home VOL. Made

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by RLAK824

Im moving out my parents house soon and im 23 I live in compton and just getting out the hood is a dream finally coming true
laugh.gif
Great execution.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Big difference in living at home because of financial reasons (can't find a job, paying off debt, etc) and living at home because your priorities in life are !++%*% up.
Exactly.

OMG the responses to this going back and forth and random dudes not even reading the whole thread and just posting and the meme!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I am just sitting here reading every page with a big grin on my face
roll.gif

OP dun goofed. My favourite thread of the summer.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Perfect timing does exist...what are the chances he is the first to respond, wild stuff.
eek.gif

This thread is beyond comedy. 
roll.gif

Forever disregards OPs credibility.

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

i don't see anything wrong with it if you're not finished studying or steady yet.
So you're one of those guys who reads thread titles and just goes ahead and voices his opinion without even skimming a thread, hey?

so you're not even going to acknowledge the screencaps from casper?  
roll.gif

OP forgot to use his back up sn for that one

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by ksteezy

like who the %*$@ wants to be sharing a 1 bedroom apt with their mother at the age of 25????.....
Just say his name...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've been waiting for someone to bring him up

Not even
laugh.gif
Just in general though....he's really not the only dude in NY that's doing it just like that....there are plenty of dudes living life this way and not a single damb is given.

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

what i said doesn't apply to women....
as for a man, if you are at home at this age then you should be taking on a good amount of responsibilities, at 25 you are a grown adult and should have made a good decision as far as what you studied so that you wouldn't have such a hard time finding a job post-grad.....nowadays everyone uses the same damb line "ohh its tough to find a job after college" be smart about what you chose to study so that you are not caught in this predicament....if you play your cards right there is no reason why you would need your parents at that age.
normally I would agree with you but in this economy there are tons of people with degrees who can't find work

people with MBA's, and engineering degrees are struggling to find employment in this economy

you are right, maybe im biased because in my line of work, finding a job has never really been an issue....
I honestly don't believe in this.  If you work hard enough at something you will get it.  Many people in our society are just lazy.  Go to college and never work a day in your life, don't do an internship, and expect to get a job?
laugh.gif
Even if you DON'T go to school you could intern somewhere while living at home and move up in the company.  Americans expect everything to be handed to them just because they have a degree.  No sir. 

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Son possesses sniper like patience
laugh.gif

Years!
roll.gif
I'm over here in tears yo lol, that Sting pic sent me wayyyy over the edge
laugh.gif

My dude waited YEARS and said "The second this @@!+# start a thread, I'mma !@%% dude up" Came through masked up and ready fo dat action with the screen caps
roll.gif
roll.gif

So where you at OP? If you really had a basement fire, I assume you took pictures of the after damage for insurance purposes as everyone else would, and should do.

Whereyouatpleyboi?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom